Latest threads in ⚙ Mechanical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Release of the Surrogate Modeling (SUMO) Toolbox v6.1
We are proud to announce the 6.1 release of the SUrrogate MOdeling (SUMO) Toolbox. [*] The SUMO Toolbox is a Matlab toolbox that automatically generates a surrogate model (= a regression model, an...

Re: Wind turblight: what's so green about ruining the scene?
I'm putting some experts from on this one. In the meantime just remember, if art was good enough for Leonardo, it's good enough for you. Bret Cahill Wind Turblight Search the world's information,...

pV^gamma=const
pV^gamma=const is a familiar equation from basic thermo. For doing calculations, it would be very useful to know what the constant is, but that information is in none of the introductory books I've...
14
14

Counter Rotating Wind Turbines More Aesthetic Than Single Rotor
There is something visually lop sided about single rotor. Driving through Palm Springs is a lot like those Coriolis effect carnival rides where kids puke for 360 degrees. Also counter rotating...
12
12

On Sale provides the best Tiffany & Co jewelry, including Tiffany Necklace,
Discount Tiffany & co online store Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Tiffany? What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Tiffany? Discount...

Re: Proven principle: "Rockets not carrying fuel" and the space tower.
Idiots can't help being idiots. Give him back his tinfoil helmet and stop being a bully. :-)
2
2

Re: Proven principle: "Rockets not carrying fuel" and the space tower.
>>Oh look, a new lawn sprinkler.
1
1

Reverse Flow Heat Exchanger Test Article.
Looking over the plumbing fittings in the hardware store today, I saw a 1/2 X 1/2 X 3/4 tee copper capillary (lead-free) fitting, and I finally succumbed and bought two. (one half inch joint was the...
6
6

10 AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo Videos
10 AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo Videos LT 2010: Introduction AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo: Drafting Improvements AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo: The Ribbon AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo: Block Tools AutoCAD LT 2010 Demo: Parametric...

Help - Current sensor
Hello, I am looking for a current sensor with the following specification: - current te be measured +/- 200 A - DC current, 12 V - logger cand feed sensor with 0-5 V or 0-12 V - logger can accept 0-5...
5
5

Model Order Reduction with MATLAB
Prof Jeong Sam HAN has contributed slides of his lecture Model Order Reduction with MATLAB one can find a short introduction to modern model reduction as well as examples of its use for structural...

9 AutoCAD 2010 Demo Videos
9 AutoCAD 2010 Demo Videos AutoCAD 2010 Demo Videos AutoCAD 2010 Demo: Mesh Modeling AutoCAD 2010 Demo: Solid Modeling AutoCAD 2010 Demo: 3D Printing AutoCAD 2010 Demo: Block Constraints AutoCAD 2010...

Bill Nye
Ok, so I love Bill Nye (flashback to my youth)! And I love that he has become somewhat of a celebrity figure! And most of all I love PBS (I hate commercials, yeck!) so here is an article on Bill Nye...

Does anyone know about this?
I found this website that an old co-workmate sent me today: watched some of the videos and the dude is making $2,000,000 a year! That's so much money! I would start my own business if I had even a...

Sweet Solar Collector
Harnessing sunlight on the cheap MIT student project aims to develop cost-efficient solar power David Chandler, MIT News Office May 6, 2008 For a project that could be on the very cutting edge of...