Latest threads in ⚙ Mechanical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how the jobs will be in mechnaical engineering
hi every one i have just entered into the mechanical engineering[b.tech] as i finished my 12th class i want to know how the jobs and what kind of jobs will we get in this branch and can u tell me what...
5
5

Release of the Surrogate Modeling (SUMO) Toolbox v6.0
We are proud to announce the 6.0 release of the SUrrogate MOdeling (SUMO) Toolbox. [*] The SUMO Toolbox is a Matlab toolbox that automatically generates a surrogate model (= a metamodel, an...

FE-Sizer Update - Release 3.38.0
Do you perform, maintain, or review/check orifice calculations for your production plant's orifice flow meters or for process plant instrumentation design engineering for your engineering firm? Then...

Re: Amino Fuels
I trimmed to just the sci groups...] I understand that high exposives have a fast rate, not necessarily a high energy density.... Carbon quadruple bonds are up there, I recall? Brian W

Simple question
Has anyone there used WSDI BPW series servo amps? If so, do you know the configuration of the amp-enable input? Teh datasheet I have doesn't indicate... I assumed open-collector TTL, but it doesn't...
1
1

How to Save Fuel
Well it's not necessary to run your car on water because it already runs on air. See the fuel is misted, mixed with air, compressed in the combustion chamber, and hit with a spark. Now a lean fuel...
5
5

EPR - Patent Pending
Elderly Person Retriever - Patent Pending : Now we have an aging propulation and here's a situation that often occurs. The elderly person does not rely on a wheelchair but walks. However the elderly...
2
2

successor
truth sometimes is hard to accept but we have big minds to do so,, aren't we??
1
1

light upon light
i wonder if u have enough time to visit this interesting site!!

Frequently Asked Questions!
there are many important questions in our lives we aren't sure of their answers... Q: Who is your Lord? A: My Lord is ALLAH the creator of the universe and all creatures. =BFQ: How many Gods are...

Open Source Boundary Element Method
I have initiated open source projects on the BEM in acoustics/ Laplace and Helmholtz problems on in Fortran and Matlab (My book "The Boundary Element Mehod in Acoustics" (as pdf) can also be...

A puzzling issue: object with 8 degrees of freedom
A friend and I are having a bet. He states that there must be objects or mechanisms with 8 degrees of freedom (not counting translation} which have 3-fold symmetry (at least in some configurations)....
54
54

cruci
see the difference... http://www.muslimvideo.com/tv/watch/66f73ec481b345cac1e8/Crucifixion-or-Cruci-Fiction

it's good
i advice u pals to visit this site....

Optimizing Interdisciplinarity
Maybe it would be better to say the more stunning the breakthrough the more dissimilar the fields. It's kind of like splicing fruit or cross breeding species. There comes a point when it ain't gonna...
31
31