Latest threads in ⚙ Mechanical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 53171405 Bloqueador gps gsm - localizador gps gsm - sem mensalidade - alarme automotivo , alarme para carros 531714053482743
"bloqueador sem mensalidade" Commerical message. Spammed across multiple newsgroups. Violation of the newsgroup charter.

Materials Process Engineer
Position is located in Gardena, California. Must have a right to work in the United States without company sponsorship. To apply for the position, please go to our website at Summary of Job Content:...

Chief Process Engineer Position
Position is located in Gardena, California. Must have a right to work in the United States without company sponsorship. To apply for the position, please go to our website at Summary of Job Content:...

Manufacturing Process Engineer II
Position is located in Gardena, California. Must have a right to work in the United States without company sponsorship. To apply for the position, please go to our website at Summary of Job Content:...

Manufacturing Process Engineer IV
Position is located in Gardena, California. Must have a right to work in the United States without company sponsorship. To apply for the position, please go to our website at Summary of Job Content:...

Tool Design Engineer Position
Position is located in Gardena, California. Must have a right to work in the United States without company sponsorship. To apply for the position, please go to our website at Summary of Job Content:...

Engineering Positions with Hitco Carbon Composites
We have several aerospace engineering positions. Following is a short list of the positions available. All the positions are located in Gardena, California. You can apply for any of the positions by...
1
1

LOOKING FOR A JOB
I was an engineer in china and I am looking for similar position in canada but after I sent several hundred resumes and I got very few response. I wonder what employer need here. Experience? Local...
1
1

Need to Get Smart on Rubber--References?
I need to get smart on rubber in a hurry, particularly on performance standards for resistance to UV, weather, and various chemicals, including NBC decontamination agents. Application is an exterior...
2
2

Solenoid Valve
I'm looking for a 3 way SST diaphragm solenoid valve. I want it to be direct acting with a 24 VDC coil. I'd also like it to have positive position feedback that a PLC could interpret. I want to use...
2
2

Piping Refridgeration System
I am installing a Rack of 3-35hp refridgeration screw compressors. On this rack there is oil cooling or jet cool. My problem is this cooler has a 1 3/8 in copper going to the condenser along with that...
2
2

steam question ...
Question for the steam guys : Pipe, 60mm diameter, contains steam at 8 bar and temperature 145 degrees C. Now cool the pipe to 25 degrees C and drop pressure to 0 bar (gauge). How much condensate will...
1
1

Great career opportunities at Aegis, Mumbai, India OneYear PGP/MBA, Two Year PGDip in Retail, Masters in Telecommunication Management Program (MPTM) and One Year Masters in Information System
Dear Candidate Let me introduceyou to great career opportunities at Aegis, Mumbai. Aegis School of Business, a leading Business School based in Mumbai, India, offers One Year PGP/MBA, Two Year PGDip...

Compression
In a rotary engine such as a Wankel or a QuasiTurbine, does it matter if the gas is compressed radialy or axial? In other words as a vane,piston or rotor rotates and compresses the gas, it does so as...
1
1

New, non-profit RFQ site
We've just launched a new site, The system was set up to facilitate a more effective quoting process for engineering and manufacturing-type jobs. Our current focus is finding prospective buyers and...