Latest threads in ⚙ Mechanical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

HP Desktop for sale!
Hi, I have an unused HP Pavilion with the fallowing specs: # Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ (2.1GHz, 2000MT/s System Bus) # Memory: 2048MB PC2-5300 DDR2 SDRAM memory (2x1GB) (expandable to 8 GB (4...

join a group
hi, i am sandeep mali .i like to join group.
1
1

i need solution
Vector Mechanics for Engineers: Statics (7th Ed., Ferdinand P. Beer) si unit solution pay : 10$ my e-mail address

pressure relief devices by mohammad malik
so if any one have the book and wanna share with me this is my wmail
2
2

book requist
im looking for abook named "pressure relief devices" by mohammad malik if any one have the book Iwd like to share with him some books thank u all very much

FEA project
I am looking for FEA project for my FEA course. The project got to be a structure problem. I plan to use Comsol and I really wanted to do MEMS or medical device related project. Can anybody out there...
1
1

Sources of information about air pollution dispersion modeling
For those of you who may be interested in the dispersion modeling of airborne pollution, here are some good sources of information: BOOKS: (1) Beychok, Milton R. (2005). Fundamentals of Stack Gas...

Heavy Industries and Trade
Scania R124 LA 6x2 2000 32000 mil, 420, topline, sk=E5p m. =F6pn bar sida. Scania G82 M 270 4x2 1987 76000 mil, 270 hkr, sk=E5p m. =F6pn bar sida, kort daghytt, bakgavellyft, bra d=E4ck runt om, h392....

Join group
I would like to join your group. Regards Krishnakumar
3
3

Asimov's sliding walkway
To get away from boiling water for a bit... I apologize in advance for the use of imperial units... Suppose we have uniform slabs of concrete (say 6 feet by 6 feet by 6 inch thick), that we set moving...
8
8

FEM testing and verifying COSMOS WORKS
Hi All, I am starting with ginite elements analysis, Cosmos Works to be exact. I would like to test it's capabilities and get more comfort in using it. I would like if possible a collection of test...

Occupational Safety & Health Software
Hi, We have the honor to inform you that we have released a new "Occupational Safety and Health" software suite after more than one year of hard work.. Using Occupational Safety & Health Software...

How to determine engineering consulting fee
I have 20 years experience in aerospace engineering working for a variety of large companies. I have a PhD and have an extensive background in finite element modeling. Recently, I was asked to work on...
3
3

External metric thread pitch diameter, tolerance grade base formula
I am trying to build a spreadsheet for calculating M profile metric thread O.D. & P.D. tolerances. I need a base formula for finding the pitch diameter tolerance for any given basic diameter, pitch,...

EIT / FE Exam
I am 15 years removed from college. Is it too late for me to get this certification?
3
3