Latest threads in ⚙ Mechanical Engineeringshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

welding inspection ebook
Hello Friends, Just For your information After surf around internet to find welding ebook, finally i get free welding ebook. this ebook contain of: - duty and responsibility of welding inspector -...

10 economic drivers for service robotics
Robotics is a complex amalgam of sciences as it is of products. And these are good times for robotics. As a robotics-interested person, you may find a review of the drivers propelling service robotics...

Proportional hydraulic control valves: Proper group?
Hi Hi, If this is not the proper group, where should I post such a topic? I have a smail tractor mounted hydraulic crane where the control valve assembly is a bit worn. Instead of just spending a lot...
1
1

Automotive disk brake retrofit to hysteresis/eddy current type
Anybody know of a supplier of electric =96no actual pad contact- disk brakes that use eddy current/hysteresis principle for their action. A retrofit for the existing automotive disk caliper would be...
3
3

Quasiturbine in « Brash Vehicle Propulsion System ».
University of Connecticut - Quasiturbine in « Brash Vehicle Propulsion System ». Photo and video: project supported by the US Department of Transportation (John Volpe National Transportation Systems...

Heat pipe question
Suppose I have a heat pipe that is set to have vapor liquid transition of 30 degrees F. If I then put that heat pipe about half way into an insulated container of water and then put the whole assembly...
4
4

Steam after leave shower?
I know I am overreacting because of a mold six months ago in the hallway outside thsi bathroom. But I get out of the shower and the mirror is clear, then it starts steamin then unsteaming. I have a...
14
14

engine governor
hello friends;
1
1

Solar Energy and Hydrogen
There is often the question why not build solar powerplants out in the desert ? Well, solar panels require surface area and they require sunlight with both things being available in the desert. I...
30
30

Renewable Energy Investment Analysis Using RETScreen - Clarke Energy Training Course
Clarke Energy Training presents a public Advanced Workshop on Renewable Energy Investment Analysis using RETScreen on 6-7 April 2010 at the Barbados Hilton, Barbados. You are invited to register by...

Sticking Gas Pedals
Toytoa is recalling cars for sticking gas pedals. What the average person might not realize is that current cars don't have throttle cables but have fly-by-wire systems for throttle control. In other...
14
14

hot pics
check this out !!!!
1
1

Can anyone recommend me a textbook in engineering mechanics?
I am a EE student and want to do some research in mechanical system control. Can someone recommend me some good textbook about the engineering mechanics or material mechanics? Thanks in advance!
5
5

A new high vacuum pump
Hi all, I've invented a new high vacuum pump. I'll be thankful if anyone guide me which international exhibition is the most suitable one to exhibit it in it. Also I don't know which group is the most...
11
11

Small size lathe for on board sailing vessel
Hi NG, I would like to know if there is some experience here with small lathes. I live on my sailboat and there are plenty repair jobs where I need a lathe. I need something of 40 cm between the...
1
1