Best Rated threads in ⚙ Mechanical Engineeringshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Auction: CSI 2130 Vibration Analyzer
Here is a top-of-the-line, state-of-the-art vibration analyzer on eBay: a few months old and still in mint condition: CSI (Computational Systems Inc. / Emerson) "RBM Consultant Pro" Dual Channel...

Re: nunchuck physics
Yes, that's obvious, but why? Just saying "it's free to move faster" doesn't tell us where the extra speed originates... my car is free to move faster than the throttle position, but that never...
9
9

Square to round cone sheetmetal layout
All, I am the author of the Cone Layout program (see ) which can calculate the layout or flat pattern projection of a cone with tilted ends. I am currently working on a new version that can also...
4
4

Engineers: ever actually do calculus by hand on the job?
I'm a second year ME student at Oregon State University and I love the vectors, physics, ProE, etc. classes but Integral Calculus seems like a giant game. On exams we are forbidden from using...
11
11