Latest threads in Metallurgy discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1kg Steel Melting Furnace on eBay
For those of you who might be interested, we have listed a new small steel melting induction furnace (1kg capacity, fast melt) on eBay, item # 200115158055. This unit can be run using household power....
2
2

Mechanical properties for ASTM A668
Hello: I am looking for the mechanical properties of the structural steel ASTM A668 class M. Typically, these include yield stress, ultimate tensile strength. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank...

DL-EPR test
Can we do DL-EPR (double loop electrochemical potentiokinetic reactivation test) for Inconel 625. If yes, which solution is the best. Nauman
1
1

Request for help reducing friction & rolling noise of a cam follower roller.
Hi everyone, I would like to ask if anyone could please help me with the following problem. I have a small conjugate dual-roller rib or blade cam that has an inner and outer cam-follower roller...
1
1

Free Structural Design Software
Become a partner of , the first web-based CAD application of the world. and receive the software for free.. More info Agentur für E-Recruitung, Onlinemedien und Events

Zinc Cementation
How do you use Zinc cementation for the recovery of precious metals? We have have a small continuous leach mill in Honduras. Thanks, /s/ Tom Milam, Jr.

Ashing or fuming resins
Ashing Resins I am interested in using Thiosuflate for leaching gold. However, I am unable to elute the resins. Does anyone know how to ash or fume the resins? Thanks, Tom

what price indium?
What should I expect to pay for 9999 indium? Up to 1 kilo. Any recommendations for a source? Thanks in advance.
2
2

Perfect Black Coating method for Brass Zipper??
Hello? I am from South Korea. ----This is a question about Zipper coating.--------------------------------------------- A small zipper company where I've worked, is looking for a solution for effectly...
1
1

Mechanics: Modeling, Experimentation and Computation
PLZ JOIN The group for Mechanics: Modeling, Experimentation and Computation Google Groups
1
1

Diffusion of hydrogen in a steel substrate absorbed during zinc
Can any one has access to this J .. please pass on ... Diffusion of hydrogen in a steel substrate absorbed during zinc and zinc-silica electroplating Cao, J L; Li, L T; Wu, J X; Lu, Y P; Gui, Z L...
3
3

'White hot' molten steel spills and kills 32 workers at Chinese factory
Story via muvy.org - Buy this domain name now. Start a payment plan for $657.34/mo. Your purchase is secured by Epik.

Heat Treatment of injector body
Material is S45C or C45. It is recommended by the customer that after forging (at min850+10=B0C), it must fall in quenching tank with polymer quenching system. but we can't be sure that all forging...
4
4

Stress Corrosion
Is it STRESS CORROSION. We are having a Continuous Hardening & tempering Mesg belt furnace. Life of mesh belt , upon which the material is loaded is having very short life, only 3-4months. very...
3
3

floro boric acid
Hi I am looking for the proper method to make floroboric acid from boric acid and HF. Thanks
1
1