Help identify this alloy,

I've found an alloy which I'm unfamiliar with. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it; an application, physical mechanical properties or even a name (AISI, DIN, etc)
I have a composition: Min Max C 0.08 0.15 Ni 43 45 Cr 19 21 Nb 0.8 1.2
This seems like an odd beast to me. If you know anything about it, please let me know. A googol of thank yous.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

What's the balance?
It's obviously a nickel-base alloy.
Michael Dahms

Try typing it into www.matweb.com (search by chemical composition).
--
melon

melon wrote:

This is a hight temperature alloy perhaps used for aerospace applications. We normally work woth 37-40%Ni and 15-17%Cr,Nb addition is optional. This is ASTM A297.

Composition indicates that it might be some Inconel or Hastelloy. What is the balance? Iron, cobalt? Are you sure there's no tungsten or molybdenum in it? Any silicon? Is it a casting?
--
melon

The balance is Iron. So no cobalt or tungsten.
I too believe it is a wrought grade of some type of incalloy.