any experience with H&H Industrial?

I'm slowly equipping a home shop, and have been collecting catalogs. Have Enco, Grizzly, Wholesale Tool, Rutland, MSC, McMaster-Carr, Penn Tool, and also these folks- H&H Industrial

Some of their prices seem almost too good to be true. Anyone have any experience with their products?

I have absolutely no connection with any of these companies, except as a customer.

TIA-

Dan too cheap to buy Starrett

Reply to
DB Rea

I've placed one order with them. The products are imported: China, India, etc. I don't have any complaints with their service or products.

Reply to
Gary Brady

They are a straightforward purveyor of inexpensive import items; a competitor of Harbor Freight. I bought a surface grinder accessory from them and it is made well. I have no experience with any problem sales; if they will accept returns, if they answer emails.

Aren't there online sites that do nothing whatever except rate online vendors?

Grant

Reply to
Grant Erwin

=========== I have dealt with them and their service and products have always been first class. Last thing I bought H&H was a magnetic sine bar.

Be aware that the Little Machine Shop and HHIP appears to be two faces of the same company, at least they have the same adddress. see

was well pleased with the services/products of LMS also.

LMS is more hobby home oriented, HHIP more industrial.

Unk'a George (George McDuffee ===================================

A man may be a tough, concentrated, successful money-maker and never contribute to his country anything more than a horrible example.

A manager may be tough and practical, squeezing out, while the going is good, the last ounce of profit and dividend, and may leave behind him an exhausted industry and a legacy of industrial hatred.

A tough manager may never look outside his own factory walls or be conscious of his partnership in a wider world.

I often wonder what strange cud such men sit chewing when their working days are over, and the accumulating riches of the mind have eluded them.

Robert Menzies (1894-1978), Australian Liberal politician, prime minister.

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Ditto. I bought a bunch of B$S #7 collets from them. They are Chinese imports that work fine. And the price was right.

Gary

Reply to
grice

I think I got my B&S #7's from them and they are actually pretty nice. I see they have #9's as well, but I wish I could find a set of #10's like that for my ole Garvin.....

Grummy

Reply to
grumtac