Anybody Heard From Iggy Lately?

I haven't waded through any of the political stuff (that seems to have largely faded out), but the last posts I remember from him were when he
said he had Covid. Has anybody heard from him recently?
HEY IGGY! Are you out there?
https://www.avg.com
On Sun, 27 Jun 2021 11:04:40 -0700

Not a peep, I've been curious too... Maybe try poking around here, make a phone call ;-)
https://www.machinerymoverschicago.com/contact-us.mpl
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI
On 6/27/2021 11:37 AM, Leon Fisk wrote:

Thanks. I left him a message and sent a contact form query as well.
https://www.avg.com
Hey guys!!! I am still around. I had COVID19 last fall, which was no worse than a stomach flu. Lost my smell for a month but it came back.
Busy doing scrap metal and rigging/machinery moving.
Example would be dropping a 214 ton press down from about 20 ft height.

https://youtu.be/6ZkE1OQCBNI

https://youtu.be/6ZkE1OQCBNI

I am so glad that you remember me. I am FAR from dead!

On Sun, 27 Jun 2021 15:37:23 -0500

It'll be a sad day (for me) when I forget about all your postings here and interesting adventures ;-)
Really good to hear you're still out there keeping busy<thumbs up!>
--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI
On 6/27/2021 1:37 PM, Ignoramus2849379 wrote:

Aaaah! Video link is marked as private.
https://www.avg.com
Sorry!!! Same video, different account

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uFylZns5qw

View it in slo-mo
The press falls from 20 ft, and weighs 214 tons

On Sun, 27 Jun 2021 18:15:27 -0500, Ignoramus2849379

Wow.
--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
"Spehro Pefhany" wrote in message wrote: >Sorry!!! Same video, different account

Wow.
--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Pieces flying in random directions is a big concern. I always tell observers to stand behind columns. I am in the forklift and relatively protected.
On 6/27/2021 11:04 AM, Bob La Londe wrote:

Do you know why most of the political stuff faded out? I'll tell you why. It's because Mark Wieber is too broke to be able to afford a Usenet provider, and because Ray Keller is dead.