Giuliani Cries, "It Was a Mistake. I Swear to God." - LOL

On Monday, June 4, 2018 at 9:30:56 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@post.com wrote:

kes so as to railroad fat Tubby directly into a conviction and, hopefully, the slammer for the rest of his life. Seriously, is Giuliani the best that fat Tubby's money can buy or did fat Tubby get him dirt cheap, the way he likes his lawyers?

eys that the President dictated a crucial statement on the infamous June 20 16 Trump Tower meeting -- a reversal from past denials -- constituted a lie , instead claiming it was a routine mistake.

on, said on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time" Monday. "I swear to God, it was a mist ake.""

ndex.html
How disgusting can republicans get?
On Mon, 4 Jun 2018 18:55:42 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It was definitely a mistake to lie about it - - - - -