hi hi hi

Excuse me!!
Would you stop for a moment?!
O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ?
Who has made it?
Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?!
Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?!
It's you and the whole universe!..
Who has made them all ?!!
You know who ?.. It's "ALLAH",prise be to him.
Just think for a moment.
How are you going to be after death ?!
Can you believe that this exact system of the universe and all of
these great creation will end in in nothing...just after death!
Have you thought, for a second, How to save your soul from Allah's
punishment?!
Haven't you thought about what is the right religion?!
Read ... and think deeply before you answer..
It is religion of Islam.
It is the religion that Mohammad-peace upon him- the last prophet, had
been sent by.
It is the religion that the right Bible- which is not distorted-has
preached.
Just have a look at The Bible of (Bernaba).
Don't be emstional.
Be rational and judge..
Just look..listen...compare..and then judge and say your word.
We advise you visiting :

hi
Sign me up for my 72 virgins and I'll poop in a hole, wipe my ass with my left hand, never contribute to humanity, oppress women and blow up infidels!
Reply to
Tom Gardner
"Tom Gardner" wrote in message
Tom, when asked "with which hand you wipe?", the answer always should be "I use toilet paper".
Ivan Vegvary
Reply to
Ivan Vegvary
While that sounds good, remember that beer is a no-no too. :-(
Lance
Reply to
Lance A Boyle
Screw you & the camel you rode in on!!!
Reply to
Jerry Wass
THEY DON'T!!!
Reply to
Tom Gardner
Beer...72 virgins...beer...72 virgins, Hmmmmm
Reply to
Tom Gardner
You get less than 72 virgin unless you blow up some infidels. :) Different Islamic sources tell you different things but you can count on at least 56 virgins. :)
Reply to
Alex
Yeah, and my luck they would all look like Hillary Clinton with Rosie O'Donnell's nasty mouth. ;-)
Reply to
Lance A Boyle
Since I am older, can I get fewer?
buffalo
Easy convert. He ain't like us, let's shoot him!
Reply to
Don Foreman
72 virgins on the rag....beer 72 virgins cat fighting.... beer
BEER!
Reply to
clutch
He's got a BOMB!!!!! RUN!!!!! JR Dweller in the cellar
hi wrote:
Reply to
JR North
You are wrong, Xoxota is the only real almighty and I am its only prophet. My name is Alan and Xoxota does not care if you do not accept this new revealed truth. All past prophets are declared saints of minor importance included your mohammad, they were on the wrongt path and failed to identify the name of the allmighty: Xoxota. Know that Xoxota does not want anything from humanity, nor from beasts or plants, microbes or viruses. Xoxota does not reward anyone for anything, does not care if you are righteous or not, does not even define righteousness and leaves the recycling of your remains after your death to humans, beasts, plants, microbes and viruses. There is no soul to lose or endanger. The contract you make with your fellow humans is your own responsibility, and you live according to it. Xoxota shall not rescue you, blame you, encumber you. You don't need to pray to Xoxota. It will not listen. Xoxota is the supreme being and he makes white hot steel flow.
T.Alan
hi wrote:
Reply to
T.Alan Kraus
Alan,
and you think people will flock to you? Come on! Throw in some virgins in Xoxota afterlife package :)
T.Alan Kraus wrote:
Reply to
Alex
..or Virginians. Interpretations vary