Im back, problem finally solved

As you all probably know, Ive been dealing with buffoons making fun of me for years. <shrug> I finally put a stop... full stop to it. I
apologize to the group for letting it go on so long but after today you wont see any more garbage posts in my name or any others. It was a bit of work but well worth the trouble and the huge phone bill that will be coming. <shrug>
First I had to roll over to Usenet Head Office. It was 700 miles one way but thats well below my average so it was an easy days ride on my Super Meteor scooter. Of course I brought along my trusty nym registration in case any questions were asked. The chick at the counter was a real babe, Ill call her Foxy from now on. <grin> Shes probably in her 30s but could pass for 25... easy... very easy. She listened to my story and then she went off into the bowels of the office which reminded me of the final scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark. She came back about 15 minutes later carrying a piece of paper and smiling. She said there was nothing she could do but she kept glancing at my crotch and then back to the piece of paper. I was still wearing my full leathers so it was no surprise when she gave me her digits. <shrug> Then she walked away leaving the paper on the counter. I noticed she made a point of bending over at a file cabinet so I could get a glimpse of her thong under the leopard print mini skirt. Theres nothing like a fine ass in fish nets and high heels I always say. <grin> I snatched the paper and Crom what do you know, it had all the perps info and even the phone number of all their providers, oh yes!
I rode over to the nearest Mickey Ds and phoned all the providers. Seventy six (76) accounts cancelled just like that. Seems a nym registration carries some weight in those parts! <VBG> I also phoned in the info to some friends of mine. I had to call in some favors but thats what friends are for. <shrug> Needless to say all the perps have been handled and I hope to have the videos soon.
Now... I will have... have to make a return trip to visit Foxy and bang her for a few hours as a reward for "not" helping me. <grin> Its a tough life but somebody has to live it. <VBG>
On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 12:24:06 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
I looked at the header and the sender is " guM . Not guN. Se it is a troll. I did not bother to read it.
Dan

Is that one of your "bounty hunter" tricks? How many perps did you catch with it? Come to think of it, since you have bounty hunting skills, <chuckle> why not put those to work instead of writing posts about being too broke to pay your rent? Or make some money at ANY of the other careers you claimed in this post.
"Ski lift operator Canoe vendor (really) Fry Cook at A&W Ski instructor Cutter gun operator at boat builder Photographer Military deputy sheriff Alarm Co founder Time clock tech pawn shop manager Private investigator gunsmith welder Quasi-machinist machine tool repair dooood teacher bouncer in a whorehouse (Ely, Nevada) bartender bouncer in several bars author paid hunter electrician ambulence driver teacher (different field) body guard 100% sucess rate bounty hunter (bad people) bounty hunter/trapper/critters male escort (for ladies) pimp (with great reluctance)
Several more of no great import."
https://groups.google.com/forum /#!original/alt.machines.cnc/QZ8qDnIF0gg/8jqUocY23cgJ

Oh yeah, waaay better to spend hours per day writing nonsense on Usenet and Facebook! Typical "workaholic." LOL

My spider sense is tingling... it tells me that you're about to write another elaborate violent fantasy...

No. Because as you well know, nobody is going to take complaints seriously when they come from the author of "the great cull" and a million other fantasies, including the one about having a nym "registration!"

Stalking is a crime. The only thing you need to do is call the cops. They'll conduct an investigation to determine if any laws were broken, or if you are just a pathetic and hysterically funny liar. They'd surely go the extra mile for the guy who helped so much in the war against drugs. "Ive arrested some 2500 or more of them over the years." http://groups.google.com/group/misc.survivalism/msg/5587a26b9180b99b The only small problem you might have is if you're already known to the cops as a deadbeat waste of time phony "former LEO." And of course, if they don't know about that lie already, they'll find out right quick when they read the Wieber Cliff Notes.

It's frequently difficult to tell the difference between you and Parody Wieber. Who is supposed to believe that you have friends who'll murder for you? How many "favor" murders have you committed? What happened to the "computer wienies" friends you claimed would be ending your torment?

Is there anything more impotent than writing these ridiculous threats when you KNOW it will only result in more mockery?
Did it ever occur to you, even briefly, that the most likely way to stop being ridiculed for lying, would be to stop lying?
<snipped most of the usual Wieber BS>

LOL Ok, I can play that game. Here is proof I am King of Mars. http://space-facts.com/mars/
No, Wieber. You are merely someone stupid enough to list dozens of skills and abilities in the same place where everyone knows you've never been able to earn a decent living.

No. Your diet and smoking aged you age prematurely. Your "good" days, such as they were, are miles behind you. Strange that with your precognition you didn't see it coming, eh?

Hahahaha! There's no reason your fantasies can't be as vivid as ever.

Post Traumatic Spuriousness Disorder?

No, you need to get a job. How do you imagine your newest posts will help with that? I think Sean Spicer's position will be open before long. You should apply for that one as well. How many resumes so far?
--
This planet has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 07:22:02 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik

Wieber insists California is sort of post apocalypse. And yet, all my friends there love the place. But then, they sleep in houses with working toilets, as opposed to Wieber living it up in a van equipped with a piss bottle.

Despite all the charity! Checks to his wife. Major discounts on power and gas bills. Free health care. Two grand a month easily. Why does anyone accept this liar hypocritically calling himself a conservative?

Wieber's term for his strategy is "workaholic." :)

The worst I've seen on Usenet.
Below are two quotes, one from Wieber and one from Parody Wieber. Tough to tell the difference.
"I had to call in some favors but thats what friends are for. <shrug> Needless to say all the perps have been handled and I hope to have the videos soon."
"Now the moment his ID is discovered...all bets are off. Ive got lots of friends across the US, and we owe each other favors......shrug."
So Wieber is claiming to have a murder exchange arrangement. Which of his knuckle dragging "friends" here will own up to being members? Larry Jacques? Tom Gardner? Calling all members of the Wieber Murder Exchange - here's your chance to support him with some tough talk. Let's hear about your preferred methods. Ball pein hammers vs impalement, etc. LOL

with

my

his

power

conservative?

left

<shrug>

the

lots

of

I'd rather hear what TMT, Curls, or the Douchebag have to say. <pindrop.wav>

Old farts die of natural causes every day. Only a deluded moron would think otherwise. I've tormented Wieber more than any of those guys. Tough luck for him that I'm in good shape and can afford to burn as much time as I like. All he can do is lie and whine, same as he does about all his other problems. Count on Wieber to continue failing at all the things normal people take for granted, like having toilets that flush. While claiming that every barely smoked butt he finds on the ground was on account of Trump, and that every leaky tire is Hillary's fault. But if you're good with Wieber's brand of BS and his infallible failure to ever provide proof of his murder squad, then I'm here to tell you that I had O'Reilly fired.

would

That must have taken place mostly outside of alt.survival since I don't recall your nym or any spectacular posts from you. You seem like a nice guy though, so we'll remember you now. Although it was brief, it was nice knowing you.

Now that Wieber is begging for a real job so that he can maintain his derelict lifestyle, there may be some employers who will confirm that it was nice of me to compile the Wieber Cliff Notes. https://groups.google.com/forum /#!original/alt.machines.cnc/sqedKaK3LOM/x2tQrXyJPtoJ Without the Cliff Notes, it would have been harder for employers to parse Wieber's Usenet history of BS, and they might waste an interview listening to his phony list of skills and accomplishments.
You can bet the Cliff Notes made me #1 on his fantasy hit list. And in case it didn't, I've repeatedly asked him to make me #1. The fact that I'm still here so many years later tells you all you need to know about Wieber's laughable claims to be able to kill those who ridicule him. In reality, he's simply an impotent old gasbag circling the drain. He's spent so much time on his computer trying to be someone that the only thing he's been able to kill is any chance of success. His fellow losers might pretend to believe some of his fables, but all that does is encourage him to keep fizzling on his keyboard.

https://groups.google.com/forum /#!original/alt.machines.cnc/sqedKaK3LOM /x2tQrXyJPtoJ
I was right then, this took place outside of alt.survival. The CNC group, lol. Thanks for reminding us about Cliff, he's another one that we won't be hearing from anytime soon.

I think one of Cliff's posts was the first time I ever read that Wieber was a crackpot. Wieber's strategy of always increasing the volume whenever he was confronted with his own BS served him poorly. He was probably doomed anyway but his Usenet career put one of the final nails in his coffin. Any hope of saving himself by getting a real job is long gone. His laughable lie that he had anything to do with people dying of natural causes will only squash any sympathy he might otherwise have gotten.
On 4/21/2017 8:55 AM, Red Prepper wrote:

And Wieber the fabulist had nothing to do with his demise, either.

That is a good example of the type of outrageous, laughable, and unmitigated lie that motivates people to ridicule you mercilessly.
--
This dishwasher has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus
software.

I'm thinking that your laughable fantasies exist for same reason as Wieber's - because your personal reality is profoundly unsatisfying, disgusting, and hopeless. Earth to nutjobs: there's no amount of daydreaming or high enough mountain of ramen that can make up for earning a decent living and getting ahead.

Can we take from your grin that your toilet didn't back up this morning? Best not to push your luck with a second flush, right?
On Wed, 26 Apr 2017 08:28:39 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik

I wonder what he does with all the dog shit and piss produced by his herd of two dozen. Where does it smell worse, inside or outside of his mobile?
Did you catch this?
"I sit here with a pup in my lap, cigarette in hand and drinking a Monster." https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.survival/hFCNDUXAMcg/MXJiOtIbAgAJ
The idiot is actually bragging that he found something as harmful and as big a waste of money as his smokes. And we know he's been sucking down that crap for at least 8 years.
"What he seemed to have a handled on was smoking my cigarrettes, and guzzling energy drinks like a speed freak when he wasn't downing Mountain Dew or beating his dog." http://groups.google.com/group/rec.crafts.metalworking/msg/7ea5a4fb45355771
Where are all the outraged conservatives who believe that health care leeches should take some responsibility for themselves? Probably too busy fantasizing about bombing somebody.
On 4/20/2017 11:34 AM, Cold Wind wrote:

Just because Bill O'Reilley refused to Molest you!

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

No, Wieber. You told us about the problems multiple times beginning in 2001 "Running the washer causes the septic tank (buried 4' deep) to bubble up above the tank, then quickly seep back into the soil." https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/qb8dMbndl6o/NdvfYcTs9-MJ
"flushing the toilet more than a couple times a day is problematic."
And as recently as a couple weeks ago.
"the washing machine doesnt get used. We go to the laundromat to wash and bring em home to day. Septic tank issues are clearing up, Crom knows Ive dumped enough bio digesters down it in the last couple months. Its not the tank..its that pesky verticle dry well. No leach field...just a shit well..like an oil well in reverse." https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/Gr3TDdNoOrE/UqsIS4_fAgAJ
Other than farting around trying to avoid fixing the thing properly, you've resorted to living with the issue for 16 years so far. Which isn't the solution most readers would expect from someone who claims to be making $75 an hour. LOL

No Shit?

By that time it was too late. The solids had been going straight from the toilets to the dry well, and it was choked. As YOU told us:
"The tank was pretty full when it was pumped (850gal) and I believe sludge went into the dry well."
Which was correct except for your term "sludge."

Hahahaha! Yes, that junk has a lot in common with religion.

No, that stuff is much like deer whistles and sonic mouse repellers. Their primary function is to separate fools from their money. http://www.aero-stream.com/the-absolute-truth-about-septic-tank-additives-they-dont-work/
The system is not "cleaning up," you're merely working around its limitations in glorious trailer trash style.

LOL No, the dry well needed to be replaced at least 16 years ago.

It isn't "working properly."

No, these things don't fix themselves, moron.

Irrelevant. Should sewers ever be installed, you wouldn't be allowed to connect until you paid your back taxes. Which would make the sewer connection more expensive than a whole new septic system.

"You" put in nothing.

As usual, you blame someone else. Except you forgot that the last time you told this fable, it was the "roomates."
"the roommates were using the wrong soap in the washer" https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.crafts.metalworking/qb8dMbndl6o/NdvfYcTs9-MJ

New dry well, as you were no doubt told 16 years ago. Given that you can't afford that, then any sort of new leach pit or trench. Duh.

No. You work cheap and seldom.

No. You said you have friends to do these things as a favor.
"Now the moment his ID is discovered...all bets are off. Ive got lots of friends across the US, and we owe each other favors......shrug."
And yet I'm able to post at will. How is that possible considering all your proclamations? Hmmmm? LOL
On 4/20/2017 8:08 AM, Red Prepper wrote:

Wieber the Impotent had nothing to do with the disappearance of anyone. I'm not sure whom you mean by Douchebag, but there's no evidence of any kind that the persons posting as TMT or Curly Surmudgeon died. Cliff Huprich, of course, died of a naturally occurring illness - jonny bonkers confirmed that by speaking with Cliff's sister.