Max temp for brass/copper?

The maximum temperature for long time exposure of copper to air is apparently about 700F.
What's the maximum long time exposure temp for yellow brass?
I ask because I want to put a copper tube with a brass comression fitting on it into a hot region in a furnace for a long time.
Use stainless steel fittings for high temps. Donald Warner --

Donald wrote:

I agree. If it were me and I only wanted to do the job once, I'd use stainless tubing and stainless Swage-Lok fittings.