Mori Seiki SL-1A slant bed CNC lathe/turning center

eBay: http://301url.com/MoriSeiki_SL1A

Ed wrote:

You work for Reliable?
Can't think of any other reason you would post this.
Cheers Trevor Jones

Just that he's a crossposting moron is all.
On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:38:59 -0600 (MDT), Ed
Hey Ed,
Thanks. Good looking machine, and there's also a nice Webb manual lathe in there too.
Take care.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario.
On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 08:38:59 -0600 (MDT), Ed
That is the cleanest, neatest shop I've ever seen. Machine does not even look used. Maybe that's why it got posted.??
All the good machines are in CA, I'm on the wrong coast. :(
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Ed wrote:

The only problem with that lathe is it has a 6T control and not the 6TB control with more bells and whistles.
John

Winning bid $15,050

About $7,500 more than it's worth IMO--a sucker born every minute and ole reliable seems to be pretty good at rooting em out...
Me I refuse to bid where the seller is somebody that engages in such blatent and unadultered fucking keyword spamming.
In a nutshell, the seller has no spine, IMO
Nevermind that I once bought a set of VIDMAR tool cabinets from them at some point in the distant past turned out the shipping quote was about $100 less than actual cost and the cabinets actually were made by LISTA...
Fuckim I say.

blatent

some

less

Uhmm--oh here ya go.
http://tinyurl.com/3bd88f
IMO, that asshole got himself a VERY good deal......