OT: 35% More CO2

I care because alarmists like them are essentially advocating forcing everyone to join their religious cult.
Bad science makes bad policy.
And religion in lieu of science makes even worse policy.
Thanks, Rich
Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria
The True Believers will reject that out of hand, because it's got way too many Big Words. ;-)
Cheers! Rich
Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria
So?
What can you actually do about it???
Reply to
cavelamb himself
What hurricane? Where did you hear about that? Not on CBS of course, you can't accept anything from them as being true. Or are you the kind that accepts the network news reports as true when you like what the report says but reject it whenever the report contradicts your opinion? Don't answer that. I already know your answer. Bush has done nothing to help oil companies and other big corporations since being president, right?
Hawke
Reply to
Hawke
Well, you believed them when they said a hurricane is headed for the Gulf coast. Clearly, you only believe what you want and reject everything else. What a bright guy.
Hawke
Reply to
Hawke
"Richard The Dreaded Libertarian" wrote
Short circuit all the BS. Fuck religion. Just send me 10% of your annual income, and I'll send you a greeting card for every major holiday PLUS your birthday. I'll even kick in a less than $20 gift for each birthday. At least that way, you'll get SOMETHING for your money, and you don't have to go to church every Sunday. Or listen to all that hooey. Or feel guilty. $20 birthday gift can be a gift certificate to your favorite local liquor store!
Hurry. Offer won't last long. Operators standing by...................
Steve
Reply to
SteveB
"cavelamb himself" wrote
Find your own definition of peace and live it.
Reply to
SteveB
Is Bush using that ULF thingy he got from the aliens again? You know, the one he used to bring down the WTC, fake the moon landing, kill Kennedy, cause global warming and talk to God with?
Reply to
Tom Gardner
Actually...studies have shown that the National Enquirer got more right than any of the big media.
Reply to
Gunner
You better be careful, or the invisible helicopters will be coming for you .................
Besides, Rosie has thoroughly explained the WTC thing. Fire CAN NOT melt metal!
I figure it this way. Anyone who can stand on their head and bag babes who are cuter than the ones I score with has to know something I don't.
Steve
Reply to
SteveB
About the policy? Probably nothing, but vote, which, like, big whoop.
About Global Warming? Let Nature take Her course, and continue to live in reality the way reality is, adapting as needed on the way.