OT: Really hard to believe

Brown, the incompetent political hack that lead the FEMA screw up and resigned has been rehired by FEMA to figure out who screwed up!!!
Probably hush money. Next month the shrub will probably give him the Metal of Freedom.
--
Glenn Ashmore

Was that typo above ("Metal", instead of "Medal") a consequence of confusion as to whether or not this is actually supposed to be a metalworking news group? Hard to tell these days...

Those guys are so used to getting their d%cks sucked they probably figured it was cruel and unusual punishment to cut off his paycheck.
Jim
please reply to:

That puts a whole new light on my post to Glenn.....chortle...
Gunner, typing this as a cloudburst makes music on the RV roof.

That can't be too common in your homestead, can it?

Only in the winter. And Im in my RV in LA at the moment.
Gunner

Is it true you were molested by a priest?
Gunner

Typical gummy. When presented with irrefutable evidence that the Shrub's administration is screwed up he resorts to personal attack.
--
Glenn Ashmore

When you present a biased partisan attack as evidence..you will get a response.
Gunner

What, that "brownie" was in that job just because he was somebody's buddy? I think that cannot be refuted at this point.
Jim
please reply to:

Of course not. Nor can the fact be disputed that Nagin and Blanco screwed the pooch, then the Left tried to blame their fiasco on Bush & Co.
See the latest? Nagin was supposed to have told Farrakan in a meeting in Dallas..that the Feds blew up the levees to kill the blacks? Only problem was..the levees failed in white neighborhoods. Rich white neighborhoods.
The Left..is made up by barking moonbats. Glenn here is a perfect example.
Gunner

Oddly there's a lot of folks who tend to agree. W's polls seem to be slipping. Of course that may be fallout from the recent indictments though.
Jim
please reply to:

W's polls seem to be rising. I guess it depends on who is asking the questions..and what they are.
Gunner

Oh I dunno, questions like "how many of your administration are under indictment right now?"
They can only fight the battle on so many fronts at once.
Jim
please reply to:

Care to provide the answer to your own question? Then provide the answers to the same question when applied to the LAST administration.
Double dog dare you.
Btw..what is Delay suspected of doing?
Gunner
oh come on now, gunner - surely you won't claim that the misdeeds of one administration excuse the misdeeds of the next? Forget the prior administration for just a moment - and ask, is this administration as clean and honest and upstanding as it ought to be - include in that the good (whatever you think is good), and the bad, including the lies, half truths, and incompetncies). I am sure you will find this administration lacking in some areas.

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:58:58 -0700, "william_b_noble"

Did I claim any such thing?
Now again..what is Delay accused of?
Gunner

" Forget the prior administration for just a moment - "
Can't do that. The opposition whines and moans over the same errors it committed while in power. Glass houses, you know?
jw
william_b_noble says...

Blind spot?
Jim
please reply to:

He's been indicted because the prosecution in texas thinks there's a pretty good chance he broke the law. If you look at the record for that man, he tends to go after more democrats than republicans.
Do you *really* want your public servants breaking the laws they themselves have enacted, or are you just blustering on this one in principle?
Nobody's in favor of crooks in government. Saying "but the other fellows are jsut as bad!" doesn't really work and you know that.
Jim
please reply to: