Re: Just got banned for 30 days on Facebook again...

wrote:

The fools probably think that's a type of evil gun, not realizing it's an ammunition caliber. (Self loading, oooh, makes me shutter in fear.) Guns are regulated; as far as I know ammo is not, except maybe in localities.
On 1/23/20 6:41 AM, Winston_Smith wrote:

"Looking for dies . . . ." could be misinterpreted as a death threat. Let Mark Zuckerberg's FB serve as a red flag as to what to expect if New Yorkers like Bloomberg ever became president. They see WASPs as one and the same with neo-Nazis and want to disarm them to keep Muslims, Haitians, Somalians, Mexicans, and other invaders safe during the Great Replacement.
--
"Whoever said the the pen is mightier than the sword never met a man
with an automatic weapon." General Douglas MacArthur.
On Thursday, January 23, 2020 at 10:53:43 AM UTC-5, Jade Helm wrote:

Oh, you really don't need to worry about this. Facebook may fret over gun r elated posts, but they have officially said that they don't give a crap abo ut meddling with elections and posting whatever lies a candidate chooses. Y our Orange-Haired guy is safe as far as Facebook is concerned.