RIP Indian Larry

Indian Larry, famous for his chopper designs, died Monday while performing a stunt during the Liquid Steel Classic and Custom Bike Series show in
North Carolina. It's a shame - I always thought his chopper designs were stunning, and beautifully made.
Artemia Salina wrote:

Sad.
Of all the now-cult-tv-motorcycle-builders, He and Ness were, in my opinion, the best.

when billy lane and indian larry were paired off on discovery channels biker build off, he wouldn't let lane be disqualified for a non running bike so he worked endlessly until they got the bike running. he seemed like a genuinely cool guy. rip indian larry.
walt
Man, Larry came up from the bottom..He had to have been having the time of his life. It wasn't too long ago that Larry and his ilk were looked on as trash by all but a small percentage of the biker world. I miss the old Iron Horse World System. It was a hell of a last ride.
FTF Larry
Maagman

were
biker
he
genuinely
    Greetings and Salutations....
On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 02:53:33 -0400, Artemia Salina

    Indeed...He was quite an artist. I thought that the hand-twisted frame he made for the Biker Build-off was one of the most attractive and innovative things I had seen for quite some time.     As another poster has mentioned, I felt that he showed a great deal of class in the Biker Build-off when he refused to DQ Billy Lane, and, instead turned his talents and energy towards getting his competitor's bike running.     Even if he went out at the top of the current wave, his talent and vision will be sorely missed. My condolances go out to his family, and his friends.     I see, on his website, that memorials are directed to a couple of very worthy charities. I would suggest that any of us that feel the loss should make a donation in his name.     Regards     Dave Mundt
Better than dying in bed with a tube up your nose. I'm sure he's happy. JR Dweller in the cellar
Artemia Salina wrote:

--
Remove X to reply