South Bend 10 CL 370 RD lathe

eBay: http://301url.com/SouthBend10

nice machine, nice paint job,but looks like a lot of shill bidding going on, and this post is prolly part of the hype.

Winning bid $1,826
I wonder if the winning bidder would pay. He retracted the bid 2 days ago but it seems like it was not granted.
wrote: | > | > eBay: http://301url.com/SouthBend10 | | Winning bid $1,826 |
Hi Guys:
I'm going through the current topics to hopefully suggest a way to tag valid RCM traffic.
Add RCM: on the beginning of the title line - BEFORE the obligatory OT?
Hang tiugh - keep posting.
CaveLamb