Latest threads in ⚃ Lego Mindstorms Discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bluetooth and Vista
I own two computers, a laptop with Windows XP-sp2 and a desktop with Windows Vista. Two Bluetooth adapters : Sitecom CN 512 and a Belkin short range adapter For bluetooth connection with the laptop, I...
2
2

6535
I am looking for a Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular like Nr 6535 of Peeron but with 2 AxleHoles. Is that existing ?? Thanks a lot. André
2
2

set 9719 CDROM iso?
does anyone have a copy? I've lost the CDROM for this version 1.0 set.
1
1

Need nxt software
Hello, I just bought a NXT for my daughter, however they couldn't find the software, and said I can download from the lego's website. I can't find it there anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get...
1
1

What's next after NXT? need your recommendations
I've just purchased the Lego Mindstorm NXT kit, and I'm impressed. I worked in robotics some years ago, and it's great to see things like rotation sensors built into the motors, bluetooth, and a...
1
1

opinion on Large lot of Lego sensors, NXT stuff Ultrasonik sensor, Train, Electronic Lego pieces, mini motor
Hi, Just posted a lot of Lego specialty parts from a teacher. She is expecting at least $100 on the lot, saying that it is worth if parts bought new approx $300. Some other guy stated that it is not...
4
4

Operating a robot over a period of multiple days? Battery life, USB power?
Hello, I'm a long time insomniac, influenced mostly by how much light I have in my room. Lots of light -- little sleep. I have devised a robot that will open my bedroom blinds in the morning, allowing...
2
2

storing NXT battery - charged or discharged
Hi folks, I'm gettingready to shut down my classroom fo rthe summer, and I have to store my NXT batteries. Is it better to store them fully charged or fully dischaged? thanks JD
2
2

NXTRC: Using Bluetooth with NXT under Linux.
Hi, I wrote a program that allows to communicate with a NXT brick under Linux using a Bluetooth link. With this program you can upload and download programs run them and other stuff. You can find more...
2
2

Help getting started with BricxCC V3.3 with NXT
Ok, I downloaded and installed BricxCC V3.3. I tried the "remote access" functionality. I verified that using the "Direct Controller" I can run the motors. Joystick again runs motors. "Brick Piano"...

Microsoft Robotics Studio
Hi, does anyone use MS Robotics Studio? I have got 2 NXT robots, and I want them to communicate via bluetooth. For example, I want the first one to send a message to the second one, and then the...

Bluetooth developer kit for NXT.
Hi, I am trying to write a program that connects to a NXT and does some stuff like changing the name, reading and writing files etc. Problem is I work on linux and use C and there is very little info...

Get the 'Lego MINDSTORMS Education Base' cheap!
Hi Everyone, thought you might be interested in my eBay auction, I am auctioning off a brand new in box, never opened Lego MINDSTORMS Education Base (Model # is 9797). The auction is closing February...

After-Christmas Lego deals?
It used to be traditional in this group for people to post after-Christmas deals that they had come upon. I went to Tagret today which used to be a good source of Lego deals. I also went to Toys R Us....
2
2

I have 5 older midsized Technic sealed kits on ebay, no reserve
No reserve. These kits aren't the tiny Technic/Bionicle 30 piece kits you get at Toys R Us for $10. These are older medium sized sets that have 200- 270 pieces. 1 of the 5 kits has its seal broken,...
1
1