I have 5 older midsized Technic sealed kits on ebay, no reserve

No reserve. These kits aren't the tiny Technic/Bionicle 30 piece kits you get at Toys R Us for $10. These are older medium sized sets that have 200-

270 pieces. 1 of the 5 kits has its seal broken, but all the parts appear there. The other 4 kits are sealed. If you win more than one kit, I will combine shipping to save you money. Winning 4 or 5 kits would be a huge shipping savings.

click "View seller's other items" to see the other kits.

Thanks

Reply to
Grappletech

click "view seller's other auctions" to see the other kits.

thanks

Reply to
Grappletech