Elliott 14s shaper

Anyone know the weight and footprint of an Elliott 14s shaper?

TIA

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Andrew

You don't need one. And anyway they can't be used on livestock

Charles

Reply to
Charles

They are big enough and heavy enough to hold a section of floor down until you can find something worthwhile to stand in it's place.

John S.

Reply to
John Stevenson

They are big enough and heavy enough to hold a section of floor down until you can find something worthwhile to stand in it's place.

John S.

Oh yes Charles I do need one, oh yes it can be used on livestock (well their equipment anyway!), and oh yes I will get one if I can. Now do I need to stamp my foot and have a hissy fit to get a sensible answer from you all!!!!!!!!

AWEM

ps anyone want some weaners - ready to leave mum next week!

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

All right, all right no need to get worked up.

60" x 31" 1,792 pounds nett, 2016 pounds gross.

John S.

Reply to
John Stevenson

I prefer fully the processed version, normally between two thick slices of white bread, dash of HP sauce

Charles

Reply to
Charles

.

So ??????????

You just need two thicker slices and a dab more sauce.

John S.

Reply to
John Stevenson

In article , Andrew Mawson writes

What breed, Andrew?

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

steam engine.

Gloucester Old Spot crossed with Large Black - produces an excellent tasting large carcass

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

In article , Andrew Mawson writes

Hmm... Bacon pigs then? We're going (if everything works out) to be in the market for three Middle White weaners, but it won't be for a few weeks yet. We're still negotiating over land, then we need to get fencing and a CPH number organised.

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

Hopefully not half Human ;-)

Regards, Tony