Female metric spline sleeve

I need a female spline sleeve to repair my flail mower - the female spline has a major diameter of 20mm and has 24 splines about 30mm long.

Amazingly the male splined shaft that mates with this is untouched - there must be a big difference in the hardness of the two materials as the female is virtually smooth now.

I remember a posting here a year or two back pointing to a splined sleeve supplier - any clues welcome

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

Might be easier to replace both parts with a standard spline set with any number of teeth - or find a mate with a shaper.

Reply to
Dave Baker

message

untouched -

materials as

Can't get the male bit out without a MAJOR dismantling Dave

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

System H

John S.

Reply to
John S

Not to be confused wit Preparation H of course ;-)

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree