Female metric spline sleeve

I need a female spline sleeve to repair my flail mower - the female spline has a major diameter of 20mm and has 24 splines about 30mm
long.
Amazingly the male splined shaft that mates with this is untouched - there must be a big difference in the hardness of the two materials as the female is virtually smooth now.
I remember a posting here a year or two back pointing to a splined sleeve supplier - any clues welcome
AWEM

Might be easier to replace both parts with a standard spline set with any number of teeth - or find a mate with a shaper.
--
Dave Baker

untouched -

materials as

with any

Can't get the male bit out without a MAJOR dismantling Dave
On 27 July, 12:11, "Andrew Mawson"

System H
http://hydradrive.co.uk/splinedbush.html
John S.
On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:05:05 -0700 (PDT), John S
Not to be confused wit Preparation H of course ;-)
Regards, Tony