nothing

ier way!" =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0
Bored ?
Reply to
John S
He forgot to order material in time. So it didn't yet arrive. Just could stare at his wife, or clean the shop. Or post something. :-)
Nick
Reply to
Nick Mueller

....sigh.....:)
Reply to
Chris Edwards
way!"
Too many mince pies and not enough kippers I reckon.
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
How many kippers would constitute "enough" anyway?
Regards, Tony
(who lives close to a very fine smokehouse where they smoke all sorts of stuff, kippers included)
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Herring from the Bridgewater canal??
Tim
Reply to
Tim L
I didn't realise it was tidal
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Tide, Daz, Ariel. What's the difference?
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
Kippers for breakie in the morning - yum yum!
John
Reply to
John Blakeley
Is that any where near The Wash?? Dave
Reply to
Dave
Omo being no longer politically correct?
Reply to
Amateur Machinist
DAZzling wit !! Dave
Reply to
Dave
How could all be so BOLD!
Does that leave any?
Henry
Reply to
Dragon
Well since Proctor & Gamble stopped packing Bold & Ariel in launderette sizes last year, there is only 'Fab' available that fits the vending machines, and we've dropped from selling perhaps 150 a week, to a mere handful. Fab actually isn't bad soap but who the heck has ever heard of it or wants to buy it!!!!
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Me, cos it sounds FAB ! Wavey Dave
Reply to
Dave
You leave FAIRY's alone ! Wavey Dave
Reply to
Dave
Keep SURFing the net
Reply to
Bill
Is there nothing we can do to deter gents from punishing us all?
Reply to
lemelman