nothing

Bored ?
John S wrote:

He forgot to order material in time. So it didn't yet arrive. Just could stare at his wife, or clean the shop. Or post something. :-)
Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
<http://www.yadro.de>

....sigh.....:)
--
Chris Edwards (in deepest Dorset) "There *must* be an easier way!"

way!"
way!"
Too many mince pies and not enough kippers I reckon.
AWEM
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 20:55:38 -0000, "Andrew Mawson"
How many kippers would constitute "enough" anyway?
Regards, Tony
(who lives close to a very fine smokehouse where they smoke all sorts of stuff, kippers included)

Herring from the Bridgewater canal??
Tim
On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 23:17:10 +0000, Tim L

I didn't realise it was tidal <G>
Regards, Tony

Tide, Daz, Ariel. What's the difference?
Mark Rand RTFM

Is that any where near The Wash?? Dave

Omo being no longer politically correct?

DAZzling wit !! Dave

How could all be so BOLD!
Does that leave any?
Henry

Well since Proctor & Gamble stopped packing Bold & Ariel in launderette sizes last year, there is only 'Fab' available that fits the vending machines, and we've dropped from selling perhaps 150 a week, to a mere handful. Fab actually isn't bad soap but who the heck has ever heard of it or wants to buy it!!!!
AWEM

Me, cos it sounds FAB ! Wavey Dave

You leave FAIRY's alone ! Wavey Dave
Keep SURFing the net

Bill wrote:

Is there nothing we can do to deter gents from punishing us all?
--
Regards, Gary Wooding
Andrew Mawson wrote:

Kippers for breakie in the morning - yum yum!
John

Dave