thread question

I need a couple of bolts, about 1" + long. The thread is 0.368" ( presumably 3/8") by 20 threads per inch, as nearly as I can measure it.

Is this a known thread? 3/8 UNC would be 16 tpi, and UNF 24 .. comes off (or on?) a BCA jig borer.
Any idea where to get some bolts?
Thanks,
-- Peter Fairbrother
Peter Fairbrother wrote:

3/8" BSF is 20 TPI http://www.conexmetals.com/thread/whitworth-fine-thread.htm . I expect AKB in Bath might have some, my neighbour also may as he has quite an assortment of BA, BSF, BSW so I could ask him if you want.
David Billington wrote:

Wow, that was quick - 6 minutes!

That's the magic phrase, thanks very much - I can now search google and ebay, and I find there are many available.

rats, I was there yesterday ..
my neighbour also may as he has quite an

Thanks, but ebay will provide.
-- Peter