thread question

I need a couple of bolts, about 1" + long. The thread is 0.368" ( presumably 3/8") by 20 threads per inch, as nearly as I can measure it.

Is this a known thread? 3/8 UNC would be 16 tpi, and UNF 24 .. comes off (or on?) a BCA jig borer.

Any idea where to get some bolts?

Thanks,

-- Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

3/8" BSF is 20 TPI
. I expect AKB in Bath might have some, my neighbour also may as he has quite an assortment of BA, BSF, BSW so I could ask him if you want.
Reply to
David Billington

Wow, that was quick - 6 minutes!

That's the magic phrase, thanks very much - I can now search google and ebay, and I find there are many available.

rats, I was there yesterday ..

my neighbour also may as he has quite an

Thanks, but ebay will provide.

-- Peter

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother