Scorpion motorkits, parts,magnets, directly from manufacturer

Goedendag ;-)
Scorpion brushless motorkits, -parts and -magnets can be ordered directly from Scorpion in Hong Kong. Scorpion has/uses high temperature Neodymium
magnets: http://www.scorpionsystem.com
(merci Louis Fourdan at electron.libre)
prettig weekend ;-) Ron van Sommeren int. electric fly-in, Nijmegen, the Netherlands http://home.hetnet.nl/~ronvans/
Użytkownik "Ron van Sommeren" <ron.van.sommeren_curly_thingy_hetnet.nl> napisał w wiadomości

How ?
I see only:
"Sorry, this product is currently out of stock and can not be ordered."
??
buwi777

It seems it was either to late or to early to do my post. We'll have to wait I guess.
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren