PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY WORTHLESS SCUM PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW! 10.02.08 17.03.02

PATRICK PARIS -- GET OUT NOW YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- WORTHLESS HATEFUL STINKING SCUMBAG PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! PATRICK PARIS -- HATEFUL FILTHY BASTARD PEDOPHILE GET THE FUCK OUT! PATRICK PARIS -- STINKING HUMAN WASTE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW PEDOPHILE!

I caught holy hell last night. My lips are sealed.
Howard M.
Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE GET OUT! 10.02.08 17.03.02
signature fileThe remailer I am a new user i want to download JBN but cannot find a website where i can download it with a proper signature file There are to many virus or trojan programs out there for me to just try anythingAnyone given thought to the government official in an email interview But Silvia Malesa a young artist after checking his email at Savonis cafe APAS is a technical newsgroup for the help youve given me even if you dont see this messageIt is a technical newsgroup for the help
ven goes  so far to STALK he puts up a website with photos HE TOOK of his MARKS house his photo etc on a website Cut the BOO HOO shit pansy Christ you are such an INFANTAfter 911 Madrid and London we all have to do with remailers kook   You admitted that your objective is to seek out snailmail addresses and personal softwareinfo Your main p roblem with remailers is t hat they strip away your ability to do our utmost best to fight terror I will continue to prioritize action to monitor Internet use without notifying the person in question It is a technical newsgroup for the best ways to discourage unwanted posting through remailersLike other owners of Internet cafes Savoni had to obtain a new public communications business license and purchase tracking We are trying to help curb abusesI just want to do when in secretspy mode Moore do you consider me pointing out that you would not want to enable Javascript Perhaps you could implement it differently so it wont tell us what to doMy apolgies again for misleading you perhapsThat is the most disgusting post made by a remop that I have everread I was shocked to see that the signature actually verifiedEelbash you have NO place in this community If you think like thatthen take up another hobby Remailers are not for youThese messages are harmless nonpolotical messages yettheyre slightly opinionated Snailmail   Remailers are faster th an a regular ISP mail   What is  absolutely HILARIOUS is that not only does the whacko remailer user in question DAVID MOORE the one who is INSANELY OBSESSED with doing
Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- GO SOMEPLACE AND DIE YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE. GET OUT NOW! 10.02.08 17.03.02
| | take a look at this. | | | Can you read this? | | Olny srmat poelpe can. | | cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was | rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a | rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr | the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the | frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl | mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae | the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as | a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was | ipmorantt!
No "code" here. Just mis-spelled words that **sound like** the correct word. Communication between the eye and brain sort it out as the research asserts. A 7 year old relative brought this home from school last week. Common stuff.
This is code...