Re: Reasons to avoid Eelbash

PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY STINKING PIECE OF FRENCH PIG SHIT, GET OUT PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT SHITBAG. GET OUT FILTHY PEDOPHILE!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN GARBAGE PEDOPHILE, GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!
PATRICK PARIS -- YOU STINKING FILTHY PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
> > eelbash
> > > axloltl
> > > axolotl2
> > > cheshire
> > > congo
> > > bog
> > > bogg
> > > eelbash (again)
> > > bushwa
> > > greatwall
> > > asmodeus
> > > eelbash (again!)
> > > eelbash (again!!)
Add to your ~/.Mix/starex.txt file!
Subject: Re: Pingers/Remops: Lunatic Eelbash at it again
> if I needed to include hashcash, so I did anyway. Would it Post: to other
> groups besides this one?
Yes it would post anywhere and wouldn't require hashcash.
So I suppose if a person chose to flood some group using banana as an exit,
> it could be done.
This is an example where banana does act as an exit and is subject to
local news filters. Then again, it takes a concious effort on the users
part to hardcode banana as the exit node, it would never be randomly
selected.
I put up the posting service as I felt there was a lack of awareness
within the community that such a method existed within Mixmaster. It
was only intended as an example service and if people would prefer me to
take it down because of the post/filter issue then I'm happy to do so.
Reply to
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Site Timeline