Latest threads in ⚗ Polymers Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Liquid Marble
Hi all, I am the new member of your groups.I want to ask some questions about liquid there anybody who are work for liquid marble? I have to learn the using area the liquid marbles. Thanks,
1
1

Ask for help---What happens to my nickel and polyethylene composite?
I melting mix nickel powder and polyethylene and get the composite and irradiation the material for 70Mrad (I think there will be some hydrogen generature in this process). The composite has good...
1
1

Training Programs for Plastics Industry personnel
Dear Friends, We offer Interactive Computer based Training Programs for the Plastics Industry people. For more details please visit Thanks Somasekhar A site listing used injection Molding Machines...

Need a polymer cas number
I have a tetrapolymer I need to find a CAS number and TSCA status for. Will probably require STN access. Need within a week and willing to pay. Please contact me. Replace dot and period with "." in...

UPR Question(s)-This is not sporge
Had a look at google and it seems this group is getting hit with the sporge too (it's filtered out for me), so I'm posting this again without my "screen name" which may have looked suspicious. As I've...
5
5

What kind of plastic material ?
I brought some "Faber-Castell" drawing template, but i have big trouble that the plastic template release very strong smelly odour. Hence causes embarrassment to the staff in the office.What went...
1
1

Catalyst replacement
I'm looking for the closest thing to a mercury catalyst performance, any idea's? I now have Thorcat 535 ands CoCur 55 Thanks

Help with Silicone chemistry
Hi Folks, I've been trying to make silicone elastomers by reacting the end- groups of functionalized PDMS chains. My aim was to use a short tetrafunctional silanol and a long-chain -OH end capped PDMS...

Useful UK Business Technology Resource
Hello all, thought you might like to know about a valuable new resource designed to connect UK companies seeking technological expertise they would otherwise have difficulty sourcing... KnowledgeRICH...

A good wiki resource about injection molding
Comlete list of Injection molding processes, including RIM LIM: molding machine and tools: injection and clamping unit : of injection molding manufacturers...

polymer
i am working on polymer metal interface with emphasize on metal diffusion. can someone send me free online books from any source. because i have no accaess to english literature in china.

polymer interface
i am working on polymer metal interface especiall onn cu polyimide interface. i want literature about metal polymer interface. i am an oversea student in china and have no access to english literature...
3
3

THE NEW "LOOK" OF SUPER CONDUCTIVITY
Ames Laboratory Discovery Sheds New Light on 70 Years of Textbook Physics. I got the info from any one give me a clear elucidation? Penyedia Judi Slot Online Gacor Paling Populer 2022. Situs Judi...
1
1

Material Selection
Not an engineer or scientist just small business owner trying to make a part. Application: Oral fixture to clamp over teeth. Not dental or medical (currently) so FDA is not issue. Componets of the...

Plastic torsion spring
Could anyone give me any links to images/sites/existing products that show how a lid can pop/spring open about a pivot just using the plastic parts themselves and not a metal torsion spring? Any help...
2
2