Latest threads in ⚗ Polymers Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

What is the Dow Rheology Inex(DRI)?
Dear everyone Do you happen to know about Dow Rheology Inex(DRI)? Please inform me about that and articles involved. Thank you
2
2

Emulsifier
i'm working with fatty acid (palm oil based) based emulsifiers for ABS polymerization. i observed that above at 80-100 deg C..the fatty acids oxidizes..changes color from colorless intor slightly...
3
3

rubber reclaiming agent
I would like to introduce our self as the manufacturer & exporter of Rubber Reclaiming Agent, Chemical name: DI-XYLENE DI-SULPHIDE, it used as a catalyst in the process of making reclaim rubber. Any...

emulsion polymerisation
can any one help me how can i sellect emulsifier for veova -vinyl based copolimers?
2
2

Water Based Adhesive
Hi, Does anyone knows how to produce a water based adhesive for food packaging ? I=B4m assuming that is a acrylic based adhesive or PUD but I don=B4t know how to formulate a simple product. Can you...
3
3

Meaning of mass transfer limitation and diffusion limitation
Hi! evveryone I am reading a article about metallocene catalyzed polymerization. There is a below writings : " In a semibatch slurry reactor,the concentration of macromonomers increases with...
1
1

How to measure the flow activation energy of branched PE?
Hi Everyone I have a interest in LCBed polyetylene. Could you inform me how to measure the flow activation energy of branched PE. I heard tha flow activation energy is useful for the degree of...
3
3

Replacement for rubber in plastics
Hi Can anyone suggest a plastic polymer dat can be used as a substitute for natural/synthetic rubber and can be injection molded like plastics. It should poses shore hardness 40-60 n other properties...
1
1

Help me to manufacture PBT
Can any one help me in manufacturing Poly butylene terephtalate as a joint venture in INDIA. Reply. Thanks in advance.

Halogen-free Flame Retardants Market Worldwide/New Study by hkc22.com.....
New Study by Halogen-free Flame retardants market will increase from 1.62 bn US $ in 2005 and to 2.72 bn US $ in 2010 worldwide. Nanotechnology will play the key role in improving fire-retardant...

Validation of moulding maschine
how to validate a moulding maschine ( moulding process ) which parameters of moulding process are the most important for validation.
7
7

The reason for difference of die-swell in metallocene PE(L-LDPE)
Dear Everyone I would like to know why there is a big difference in die-swell of L- LDPE which is produced by metallocene catalyst. In fact, we polymerized m-PE and tested die-swell with other...
8
8

solid content of sbr latexes
hi everybody I am looking for a person who has worked in a synthetic rubber (sbr) plant or know much about it. my question is: in the production process of SBR ,which is used for rubber not for...
3
3

coating
Does anyone know of a durable coating that will stop air bubbles from sticking to plastic?
11
11

emulsifiers
i measured the surface tension of emulsifier A and emulsifier B at the same concentrations. emulsifier A had a lower surface tension value than emulsifier B. does that mean that emulsifier A is a...
1
1