Latest threads in ⚗ Polymers Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Changing color of nylon fabrics?
Natural fabrics (cotton, etc) responds to bleach & dyes to change colors. Is there any parallel for nylon (such as a nylon backpack)? Is there any way to change color of this material? Thanks,
4
4

PCTFE
Anyone knows what is significant peaks of PCTFE in FTIR? or What resources can I look up for FTIR? Thanks
1
1

What is the meaning of 'relaxation time' in polymer?
Hello! everyone Would you please explain the meaning of relaxtion time in polymer? Thank you so much
2
2

polymer adhesion
I wonder if We need a better adhesion in polymer, we need polymers with high crystallinity? And If we need wider heat sealing windows, we need high amorphous? My understanding is correct? Thank you...
1
1

PP and LDPE blend
Hi, I would like to know if I blend PP and LDPE for extrusion. What is maxium percentage of LDPE can be used? and I heard that i need to add random copolymer PP in PP and LDPE blend to help the...
5
5

Peel & stick adhesive?
What is the adhesive commonly used for peel & stick items, like plastic coat hooks, or the buttons for belt clips? It looks a little like rubber cement but is more sticky. Seems to soften with mineral...
1
1

Polyolefins
Does anyone know of a source for higher n-alkene polymers? Specific polymers might be (say) poly(n-dec-1-ene), poly(n-dodec-1-ene). Thank you. Chris.

HYPOL prepolymer required
Dear Members, Can any one please let me know about HYPOL commercial availability. I would like to order HYPOL prepolymer - 3000, which is hydrophilic polyurethane foam. I would like to buy from any...

Want science articles and some importend information and trend about
Want science articles and some importend information and trend about science follow the following link it is useful........... http://sciencearticle.googlepages.com

Post doc job
Smart polymers (5 year contract) 43,000 Euros per year http://www.eracareers.pt/opportunities/index.aspx?task=global

share the knowledge about stemcells research....
share the knowledge about stemcells research.... stemcellsresearch

Lanolubric
Can anyone please tell me the name of the manufacturer of Lanolubric which I believe is a defoamer and surfactant used in polymer manufacture. Thanks
1
1

Are you want the detailed astronomical physics
Are you want the detailed astronomical physics know about the astronomical physics(about NASA articles) want to share the knowledge of astronomical physics... here know about the astronomy

Canadian SrVP R&D in polymers/Scientist
looking for consulting work and permanent position. Very network savvy, and of Slavik descent. 100k+. Contact Ann Hotchkiss, 706.254.3061 or by email. Thank you.
1
1

Polymer Clay People Bundle & New Poll
"Polymer People" Polymer Clay Sculpting Figure Tutorials - Purchase Individually - Or All Three For One Low Price eBooks and information to support your creativity. Polymer clay, drawing, painting,...