Is there anyone who know the ¥á and K value of Polybutene-1(PB-1) at 140~160¡É?

Hello! everyone

I would like to know the =A5=E1 and K value of Polybutene-1(PB-1) at=20

140~160=A1=C9

Thank you so much

Reply to
hyh

You need to specify the tacticity and the solvent

Reply to
J. Wellington Wimpy

I'm even more curious about why these values would be needed at such a high temperature. I can't imagine that they've been tabulated in someplace like the "Polymer Handbook".

Reply to
john.spevacek