Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Custom Variables for CALLOUT_FORMAT in .hol Files
Is there any way to add a custom variable to each FASTENER ID that I can use in specifying CALLOUT_FORMAT? I am trying to make a table for STI tap holes, for both UNC and UNF threads. I would like the...
1
1

i need a postprocessor for angle head drilling ......HEIDENHAIN 426tnc i have ..
i need a postprocessor for angle head drilling on 3 axis cnc milling . using pro-e for programming and need postprocessor.....i have HEIDENHAIN 426tnc controller thankss

I need a post for Heidenhain 407 from Creo.
I have a Creo MFG license and I need a post for a Heidenhain 407 processor. Does anybody has a post already prepared for this? Regards, Miguel Oliveira, Portugal

Help Accessing Data On Pro/INTRALINK 3.4 Server
Hi Gang Can anyone tell me if it's possible to access data on the ProI server without access to a license server? Even if you have physical access to the server itself? A.
1
1

Datum Curve by Equation and Parameters
Geetings: I'm new to Creo, but used Pro/E back in Ver. 20 and some WF releases. I have a defined model PARameter and would like to use it as an end value for the variable 't' when creating a Datum...
1
1

WF 3.0 in ubuntu 11.04
Hello, I'm trying to run WF 3.0 in ubuntu 11.04 to no avail. I made a simple script to start it but it does no work. It was installed with no problems. The script is below, it did not work in any of...

Some Notes on 'Spin Center'
This is both a problem and an answer I found to it, that I wanted to share. As you know, Pro/E's 3D display comes with a "Spin Center", whose icon looks like a red, green, and blue ball tied together...
2
2

Remove the Ribbon!
For those who don't like the new Windows UI, we are starting a petition to let PTC know. Pro Engineer's continued convergence with the Windows User Interface (UI), in particular the dreaded ribbon,...
2
2

URGENTLY REQUIRES PRO-ENGINEER IN INDIA AND UNITED STATES
Dear friends, Greetings from OXYGEN, we act as a bridge between employer and candidates (LATERAL RECRUITMENT).We are a consultant for major organizations in India, in the Technical Domain such as...

1:1 DXF output from Wildfire
I am in need to export from Pro/E WF a 1:1 metric scale DXF file from a genuine Pro/E drawing(with model associated). We are getting some weird scale file outputs- probably according to actual sheet...
9
9

Showing assembly groups in BOM
I've been trying to find an answer to this problem for days and cant believe it cant be done! What I'm trying to do is make a fastener/stud list for our main assembly. I'm using a filter by rule in...
2
2

Pro/E CAD Support - Orange County Ca.
Work scenarioes: W2 Contract, W2 Direct & Part-time. Orange County area (714, 949), Long Beach (562) & Pomona (909) areas (Short-Term Contract Only) 12+ Years of Pro/E experience. (Version 9 Thru...

Data exchange between Pro/e and Solidworks
People at work are recomending STEP and IGES as the best formats for the very basic, neutral file communication. However, I notice that Pro/e exports to something called .X_T for Solidworks and SW...

"Workstation" vs. performance PC of same brand / components
Our IT director has ordered a PC to my chosen specs. This will be a demo unit to replace my old workstation which has been flaking out lately and potentially supplied to the rest of the department. So...
1
1

Differences Between Wildfire 2.0 and 3.0
Hi Everyone We are moving from Wildfire 2.0 to 3.0 (yes I know, I know... and I don't have a choice versus 4.0 or 5.0). I need a list of the differences between these 2 versions. Can anyone provide a...
2
2