Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Anyone used Polyworks?
How does it head up against raindrop as a reverse engineering package?

Export Proe Drawings to AutoCAD format
Hi All, I need to convert all the drawings in ProE format (DRW) to AutoCAD format (DWG), thriugh JLink. But JLink has methods only for converting to DXF. Is there any way to acheive this using JLINK ?...
1
1

3d Note and Parameter modification
I wish to be able to modify the value of a parameter in a 3d Annotation. For instance if I write "The material is : &material" I see the 3D note "The material is : Steel" I remember that in 2001...
7
7

Report: WF2 build 160 bug: section display in a drawing
I'm just reporting this in case someone hasn't run into this yet. We had a situation dealing with large assemblies that have components shrink-wrapped where the sections wouldn't display properly in...
1
1

WF2 build 210 - any opinions
Hey All, Has anyone used this build? We're at M080 & 160 and need to go to 210 to implement the next Intralink upgrade. I'd be interested in hearing what you've encountered with this build Thanks
1
1

Designer in Seattle
I have been a designer for over 7 years in the automotive industry. I have used AutoCAD, Pro-Engineer Wildfire 2.0 and Intralink in the work place and I have training on Catia V5. I have a good...

Senior Developer - Support PDM Application - Revised Requirements.
Senior Developer - Support PDM Application - Revised Requirements. =B7 Improve and administer manufacturing critical application. =B7 Improve existing PDM application by modifying the existing...

WF3: Trouble Selecting Detail items and dimensions
Since upgrading WF3 a few weeks ago I've noticed that it can be extremely difficult to pick dimensions in assy and part mode (when double-clicking to edit a dimension value), and selecting and moving...
3
3

Recursive Purge
Could someone where it is available a program able to purge recursively my hard disc drive including all subdirectory? It would be very hard t do it directory by directory. Thanks in advance for your...
2
2

Balloon size in EMX
Hi, Can anyone tell me where I set the size of the BOM balloons in the EMX (Expert Moldbase eXtension)? Right now the balloons are really big, I think 25mm diameter, and it don't look good on a...
1
1

Advanced Pro/E class needs students
If you are in the Seattle area and are interested in a class for Pro/E users, there is one being offered at North Seattle CC. Use this link and it will take you to a list of departments offering...
1
1

Wildfire 3.0 Solaris 10 x86
Currently running datecode F000 of Wildfire 3.0 Solaris 10 x86 on Sun Ultra 20s. This version lacks the gcode post processor and Vericut. Anyone know if datecode M010 contains at least the post...
1
1

Wildfire 3.0 orient dimension
Hello! In Wildfire 3.0 I'm trying to orient a single dimension different from the others. It's a "6" displayed with a misleading orientation, so I would like it to appear horizontally. In the...
2
2

Wildfire 3.0 student edition
Does anywhere sell version 3 of Wildfire student edition yet? I can find references on PTCs site, but the retailers in the UK still only stock v2.0
12
12

Just switched to Wildfire 3.0...
... from 2001. I'm suspending judgement.... so, after making the change has anybody noticed a slowing of performance? Is it taking you a bit longer to repaint the screen for example? Also has anyone...
6
6