Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

3D reverse engineering source
provides wide ranging 3D scanning and reverse engineering services. If anyone needs to capture almost any physical object into 3D for digital design and analysis purposes, see

Mass and rigid connection Pro Mechanica
I'm using WF2, trying to simulate a beam frame and need to apply a mass on an external point in the space. I have created a rigid connection between a point belonging to a beam and a point in the...
2
2

Lectra to dxf converter needed (urgent u can get $5000!!!)
Hi all, I am a manager in an apparel factory in Noida, India. We have been using Lectra software for our designs. Recently we have changed our design software. Now we are facing some problem in...

turn off all tolerances on proe model
Hi all, any one known how to turn off tolerances of all dimensions in model at one time, henry
5
5

Pro/ENGINEER job in Massachusetts
I am a Pro/ENGINEER Trainer in the Northeast. I have monitored this group for some time and have never posted anything so forgive me if I shouldn't post this here. Recently, I taught a class at a...

graphic problem
i'm using pro/e wildfire 3.0 i have asus ati radeon x1300pro and i only could run it if i chanege propertie od open gl smoothvision form application preference to 2x or other but when i run it ..my...
2
2

Can't open ASM over 2GB
If I want to open an asembly project, which over 2GB, ProE do something until ~2,2 GB and after that close himself. My laptop have 2GB memory. As I succeed it open once, there were some Problems....
5
5

I have a 4 job openings to those who have skills in Mechanical drafting/ProE...
I was hoping that someone can help me... My name is Christina and I am looking to fill 4 positions in a great company here in the Southern California area. They specialize in Electro-Mechanical and...
4
4

ProComposite
Does anyone use ProComposite and is it worth learning to model with it? Pros vs Cons.Or, is it just as easy to model a solid and add a Ply table and 2D sketch in a drawing to show ply detail?
1
1

PTC + Mathsoft = A Fine Marriage
This is about PTC's acquisition of Mathsoft. This is reminiscent of the merger between Dassault and ABAQUS a while ago. For those of you who use Excel, I do believe the connectivity will remain. This...
4
4

Part, Feature, Section Relations and Parameters - Export All?
Is it possible to do a one shot export of all relations and parameters rather than accessing and exporting each entity's relations? (WF2 Foundation Advantage)
4
4

Motor control - Spaceball
I'm running into motor control problems (Parkinson's). Would the Spaceball facilitate some functionality? Which one is best?. I need usb. Serial not an option on my notebook. Thanks
6
6

jlink help
How can i access mapkeys using jlink in PRO E 2001 ? Any documents available on " importance on automation and customization of pro e" and jink tutorials ?
2
2

Post Processor Heidenhein
Could Someone if an How it is possible to make a post processor for CnC Heidenhein mill machine? I just know How it is possible to make iso post proc. Thanks Frodo
1
1

modify geo tol attached to a dim?
How can i modify a geometric tolerance that is attached to a dimension? I am using Wildfire & i have tried everything... Thanks in advance for info. john
3
3