Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

EMS FILE
HI ALL. I HAVE A OLD EMS FILE TRY TO CONVERT TO PROE, DO NOT HAVE EMS. ANY WAY TO CONVERT THE FILE ?????????????? THANKS.
9
9

NEWBIE QUESTION: Part to drawing
Im supporting a project and for various reasons they need me to create drawing files from their part files. Is there an easy way to do this? I am using Pro/E Wildfire 2.0 and can open the prt files...
3
3

Pattern ID
I've been trying to include the &p# notation in notes and have been having trouble determining what the pattern ID is for the pattern. Please help.
3
3

Xelec to RS Designer
Hello, We use Xelec for creating electrical cabling for tractors. Is it possible to import diagrams, symbols, etc from Xelec to RS designer? Patrice Freytet.
1
1

Sheet metal
i want sheet metal pdf tutorial. where we can get it?????????
1
1

Proe Maintenance
Anyone experience an increase in maintenance cost seems like it is 30% of software cost now
2
2

sheetmetal k & y factors
I can't seem to find parameters usable in relations for sheetmetal K & Y factors. Maybe it's prrefered not to have them available to us for some reason. Thanks
1
1

OT: NE1 have a Spaceball 3003C for sale?
Getting tired of dragging my Spaceball back and forth to the office. I know that the 3003 series is no longer supported, but it doesn't matter. I have a driver that works fine and an...
2
2

progressive die extrension
any user of this extension? is it a benefit? is it reliable?
4
4

Which website has the best Pro-E job listings?
We have an opening in the Medical Device company I work for, Pro-E Designer, in Irvine, CA. Are there common Pro-E websites that post job listings? Thanks in advance, Meesr
2
2

Dimensions in drw files explode when opened in WF2
Sometimes when we open drw files in WF2 that have been created inprevious releases the dimensions fly out to distances of 5 or 6 inches from the view. it only happens with some files and the distance...
2
2

Taking the Wildfire 3 plunge - how's the water?
It's about that time to start wondering if those WF3 CDs are really ready for production use. Our testing is just beginning. I see that the shipped copy is build F000, and there is mention of a...
3
3

component constraints on old family table parts
We have a number of parts in family tables which don't have predefined constraints. They have been used in hundreds or thousands of assemblies. If we now place component constraints on the family...
2
2

Help:Pro/E solftware
Hello, I was wondering if you could give some suggestions on what's are the best ProE solfware to buy. I'm new to all this, so any helps will be greatly appreciated. Thx
5
5

Parameter inheritance from layouts
I'm having problems with parameter inheritance from layouts. I've created a new part and declared the layout, and the parameters show up as expected, but when I create any features in the part, they...
2
2