Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Post Processor for unusual CnC
I have to make a post-proc generator for a strange machine with the Y axis in reverse (+Y is now in -Y direction). Could someone teel me some instruction to configure in G-Post this machine? Thanks in...

FreeMoneyFromPaypal?
Please take two minutes to read this, VERY EASY. Paypal Richness! Invest only $5.00 and you can make up to $15,000 IN ONLY 30 DAYS...HERES HOW! This is a Money Scheme and Not, I repeat... This is Not...
4
4

what about trying a Chinese Rapid Prototyping Company
Dobetter Precision Model, Ltd. was founded in 1998. We are one of leading manufacturer engaging in rapid modeling (Rapid Prototyping, RP) in China. Our Mission is to provide the best quality model for...

drawing-model
How to seperat the drawing from the model.
6
6

Urgent Help : Reconstruction of Surface using Point Cloud
Hi all, Does anybody has an idea on how to reconstruct a free form surface in ProE when a low density point cloud is given? (point cloud in x,y,z, format) I has some limitations on that that I cannot...

Urgent Help : Reconstruction of surfaces using in point cloud
Hi all, Does anybody has an idea on how to reconstruct a free form surface in ProE when a low density point cloud is given? (point cloud in x,y,z, format) I has some limitations on that that I cannot...
1
1

AGP vs PCI graphics
Building a new PC requires deciding on an AGP or PCI motherboard. Nvidia's Quadro FX adaptors seem to be great performers but is one (AGP) better than the other (PCI)? All responses appreciated.
8
8

Text dim about Datum Points
Could someone tell me how is possible to change the text height about points name Eg: PNT1, PNT2, etc. Thanks

different colours for different instances
Hello, Any ideas to give different colours for different instances of a part with Family Table? thanks Konrad
9
9

WF2 boundary blend curve selection issue
Today I was attempting to create a boundary blend surface feature in Wildfire 2, and was ultimately successful. But not without some curve selection hassles. I am hoping that someone here can set me...
9
9

creating Foreign datum surface in pro/toolkit
Hi all, Is there any possibility of creating new surfaces for which i have mathematical representation of an analytic surface through Pro/Toolkit The inbuilt surfaces are not able to meet my...

CAD/CAM/CAE SOFTWARE
...CADGROUP... We offer fully functional, complete and new version CAD/CAM/CAE software such as: SOLIDWORKS AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP PTC PRO/ENGINEER PTC CADDS 5i AUTODESK REVIT XSTEEL AUTODESK...

Recruiters looking for CAD resumes
Free CAD resume posting at CAD Pro Engineers resumes bank. Post your resume at anytime. We have daily new employers signing in to search our resume database, and there are also CAD job openings...

Too many clicks to edit a sketch (WF2)
After spending 3 years using SolidEdge, and now 2 months back in Pro/E, there is one thing that is driving me nuts: the 'depth' of editing a sketch. In SE, I could right-click on any feature and...
7
7

CADD SW ---Account Manager openings- NJ / NC / FL
Enser is one of the largest Pro/Engineer providers on the East servicing, MA, CT, NY, NJ, PA, OH, VA, MD,SC, NC and FL. We are currently seeking talented Sales people to help us continue to grow....