Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Differences between datecodes
I've been thrust back into the Pro/E world after a 3-year hiatus using SolidEdge. I remember using PTC's website to run a search or something that would show me bug reports that were resolved or open...
6
6

Toolkit question....
Im trying to create features via the element tree, and each af these features will be used to create a new feature- what I need to know is how after calling ProFeatureCreate(); how do I turn the...

udf
hi is it possible to manage the type of the hole feature in an UDF, i mean with or without counterbore? j-r

huge hole pattern
I have to manage a very large hole pattern (>1000 holes). The calculation time is very long and sometimes I can't get any result. Using "Identical" option in pattern function is better and faster....
6
6

Need assitance with learning proe
Hi all I have used pro/e about 2 years back and I am starting on it again now. I need some help with this. Can somebody suggest a good source where I can get somekind of tutorial and material. Also...
4
4

version calendar
Hi, Does anybody know if there is a history of M... versions of Wildfire2 available somewhere? Actually I need time of issuance of M150 and M160. Second thing is whether M160 x86 and M160 x64 were...
5
5

sheetmetal
Hi, To model the transition from rectangular to circular section in a duct made with sheetmetal I was used to do the following: I did one blend between one circle divided in 8 parts and one rectangle...
5
5

Modification ATI x600 to FireGL v3200
I'm interested if somebody have experiance with modification of x600 graphic card to FireGL v3200 card, and solution as it was some time ago for NVidia grapic adapters SoftQuadro. If somebody have...
2
2

Oce 9400 and scanner question
Can anyone tell me if the scanner which comes with an Oce 9400 can be used as a stand alone scanner or will this only work if connected to a 9400? Thanks

Autolisp designed for surveyors, civil engineers and land designers for sale.
Autolisp are : - Geo Point insertion, format PENZ koma, space delimited, - Renumber Geo-points, - Elevations offset - Parcel cutting, - Area by pick, - Geo measurements, with line, by pick on line,...

Export and shrinkwrap
Hi folks. I have to export my files (parts and assemblies) to provide data to my customers. But i don't want they could see the geometry "inside my models". I tried to use "File- Save a copy -...
3
3

FS: CAD/CAM/CAE Software
...CADGROUP... We offer fully functional, complete and new version CAD/CAM/CAE software such as: SOLIDWORKS AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP PTC PRO/ENGINEER PTC CADDS 5i AUTODESK REVIT XSTEEL AUTODESK...

Mechanisms servo motors to generate Cam paths
Hi all, I have a mechanism that I want to create. It consists of a cam shaft to drive 2 rods. I want to reverse engineer the Cam paths inside Pro/E. I can do this by assigning servo motors to the 2...
4
4

Create one body with an assembly
Hi, is it possible to create a single part using an assembly containing a couple of parts? In other words I would like to merge the parts in an assembly to create one single part. Thanks for your...
9
9

Wildfire 3 Assembly mode
You guys are going to really, really like the changes that PTC has made for Wildfire 3's Assembly module. The dashboard GUI in Assembly mode makes it easier to assemble components, modify reference...
4
4