Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Info WildFire 2.0 **Linux**
Hello. Does anyone know if Wildfire 2.0 runs under Linux with a kernel 2.6.x? TIA.
5
5

pro engineer, moduls, library....
best cad soft by ftp or cd-rs. Solidworks AutoDesk Catia 3D MAX Pro Engineer and so on..... All full original version! mailto: (

problems installing Mechanica 2001 Student Edition on WinXP
Hi, I installed Pro/E 2001 Student Edition successfully on my Dell running Windows XP Professional. Then I installed Mechanica. It seemed to install completely -- but ... When I run Integrated Mech...
9
9

Magneta outline of feature in drawing mode
Reference this picture part is an assembly that I created another part "on the fly" using the original part as a reference. As you can see in the section view, the filled part is the "overlay". It...
9
9

manufacturer.
We develop products from your concept. We request you to go through our introduction and expect you to contact us if you find any service offered by us, that can be used by you Work Information It is...

Relations durring edit
Greetings, I'm using WF 2.0 Student Edition. While creating a feature, I used a parameter in a dimension. A dialogue box appeared and asked if I wanted to set the relation. I said yes. Later, I wanted...
1
1

Can you set model units in family tables?
Just wondering if anyone has done this. I have a bushing model that varies from ID and length, but it is also available as a purchased component in inch and metric dimensions. I would like to make a...
4
4

A few wIildfire questions
Hi All, I have not used Pro/E in about 3 years (using I-DEAS and Solidworks) and have just got a job using Wildfire 2.0. I would have considered myself pretty knowledgeable on 2001 and have a few...
7
7

Pro/NC in WF2.0
I have compared the Volume/Surface machining operation with the new Raw/Surface mfg machining oepration and they look to be the same. Could someone tell me more about? Thanks in advance Frodo69

Familytable and Session ID:s
Hello everybodey! I have som problems with a familytable I have made. I have an assembly containing och number of parts and one subassembly wich I=B4m driving the length of from the familytable. The...
1
1

Looking for a CAD Salesperson
EMS a reseller of CAD products and Z Corporation 3D Printers is looking for a sales rep for the South Florida area. Visit for more information Engineering & Mfg Services (EMS 3D) specializes in 3D...

Sheet metal parameters in drawings.
Hi, Is there a way to show the K factor (SMT_K_FACTOR from Edit>Setup>Sheet Metal>Parameters...) as a parametric note in a drawing? Thanks in advance, Chris Kirchen
4
4

mapkeys export
Hi, Is it possible to export and import mapkeys with icon's buttons to the other station? We use Wildfire 2.0 Thanks Ziomall
2
2

Default 3D Notes
Hello When I create a metric thread within a part the associated 3d note is as follows &METRIC_SIZE &THREAD_SERIES - &THREAD_CLASS &STD_HOLE_TYPE &VAR_THREAD &THREAD_DEPTH[.2] &NUMBER_SIZE DRILL (...
4
4

Exporting Pro/E assy components with colors
There's a guy at work that says he can export his assembly model to an IGES file, then import this IGES file right back into an empty Pro/E Assembly model and the components will all be the same grey...
5
5