Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Scaling in Drawing through Jlink
I am using External JLink Application to manipulate the models and generate the drawing automatically. As the size of the model varies from 16 to 60 inches, the views sometime go out the drawing...
10
10

Boundary Blend with Pro/Toolkit
Can anyone guide me in making Boundary Blend in Pro/E using Pro/Toolkit? I could not find any references. Thanks! Prabhu
3
3

scripting or command capability
Hi, I have a large assembly that changes frequently and I need to export the parts into STL. Doing a "Save a copy" on each individual part is painful.... Is there a way to script this? I need to...
1
1

protk.dat
Hi all, I have specified parameters for external application for Proe in protk.dat file. If I register this application through Tools>Auxiliary application>Register>Start it works perfect. But I want...
9
9

Phone Handset Model
I am looking for a model of a phone handset. Anybody have one?

is it easy to use Wildfire if i am skillful in Pro-e2000i
I have 7 years experience of Pro-engineer.But i have no chance to try wildfire you tell me wheather it is easy to learn Wildfire by myself, because now many company want to hire wildfire I apply for...
4
4

Converting an Surface Imported from 3D Studio Max into a Solid
I am writing to ask for help, from this forum, in converting a surface into a solid. studio max has a feature that allows you to use an image to displace vertices on a plane. in the example, a gray...
6
6

Drawing Tables
I am working on an assembly drawing that has a BOM consisting of a repeat region that displays, amongst other things, the part names and quantities. This drawing is the generic of a model controlled...

CAD Designer Openings at TaylorMade-adidas Golf (Carlsbad, CA)
We are actively recruiting for talented CAD Designers to join our R&D team. These are exciting full-time opportunities. You'll leverage your strength and knowledge of Pro/engineer (Pro/e, Wildfire) to...

Record time spent Modeling?
Hi All Quick question, Does Proe WF 2.0 record time spent on modeling? My boss wants to show hours worked on parts, assemblies, drawings etc. Thanks Geoff
12
12

Component Display in Drawing View
Hi, This might be a stupid question: How does one set the component display shown in a particular drawing view? I have a component display which blanks some parts and I want this reflected in a...
5
5

free cad prog after a lot of subscription in july-august 2005
Hello In July-August 2005 i recived an e-mail tellin me if 10000 subscribtion for a new cad prog was reech at the end of August then you could download the prog for a free use. My PC is out until that...
2
2

DKN Design
DKN Design is a growing company located in Chandler AZ. Please contact us if you feel we may be able to help you with your product development needs. We are currently looking for work to begin around...
4
4

CAD/CAM/CAE Software
...CADGROUP... We offer fully functional, complete and new version CAD/CAM/CAE software such as: SOLIDWORKS AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP PTC PRO/ENGINEER PTC CADDS 5i AUTODESK REVIT XSTEEL AUTODESK...

Floating Forms - Sheet Metal
I'm curious to see if anyone using the sheet metal module has found a way to keep half-shears or locator forms in place after a flat state has been created. If this sounds confussing, I'm basically...
1
1