Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Surfacing questions
I'm thinking of doing a standup routine at the next World Event. "Whaddabout when you try to merge/intersect 2 quilts and it works side1side2, side1side1, side2side2 but not side2side1? What's the...
11
11

animation of converyor belt
We're having problems animating a conveyor belt designed i ProE. It is a simple construction with a drive pulley on each end and a carrying roller for each 10 cm in between. Does any of you have...

automobile design analyst
I would like to know what way I can reach my goal to become a automobile design analyst. Your valued information will be greatly appreciated
3
3

where can I download cloud point?
Hello: I want to abtain some point clouds of 2D or 3D. Does anyone know that where I can download them? Thanks in advance !
1
1

Ati Mobility Radeon X600 on Laptop and Pro/Wild 20
I am going to get a new laptop Hp Pavilion 17" wide screen with a graphic Ati Mobility Radeon X600. Could someone let me know if there is a compatibility with Pro Wildfire 2.0 (and/or Wildfire 3.0)....
2
2

Help with Rotational Patterns
First of all, I want to thank everyone that has been helping me with my questions. Believe me that ALL you inputs really helps How do you create a rotational pattern with Wildfire 1.0? I know that...
1
1

Pro-E & dwg files
Does anyone have an idea why Pro would out of the blue stop writing dwg files. I invoke saveas, select dwg format & enter. It seems to go through the routine but there's no dwg file in the folder. The...
4
4

CATIAV5
Friends!! Urgent Requirement for Engineering - CATIA V5 Professional. Duration Of Project: 1 months to 6 months (with a break of 15 to 20 days for testing) Experience: 1 year (minimum in Catia V5)...

Pro-E WF-2.0 COURSE MATERIAL
Dear all, This is Vins here I am new to Pro-E WF-2.0' and Pro-E WF-2.0-Sheetmetal so guys can any one help me out to get course material i will be much thank full to u , Thanks in Advance. Regards,...
2
2

Need Xmas Help
This is driving me crazy! or maybe I'm crazy....lol I just created an assembly with 13 parts and I have 2 problems: 1) I exploded the assembly and I saved. When I try to open it again, it's no longer...
5
5

Latest CAD forums messages on your desktop
This little program, will display CADxp latest forums messages. No need to register on the site, no install, no registry keys used, no worries... -- Patrick EMIN webmaster (fran=E7ais) webmaster...

Menu Mapper Download
Could someone let me know if it is possible to download the menu mapper Pro2001 >> WildFire 2.0 . I need it without internet connection. Thanks in advance Frodo
4
4

Remove tolerance display from graphics window?
How do I remove the tolerance display from the graphics window? Is it a setting? x.x +-0.1 x.xx +-0.01 x.xxx +-0.005 ANG. +-0.5
3
3

On Line Menu Map
Could someone let me know if it is possible (and where) to get the map of the menu actually only available on line. I need it to catch quickly the corrispondence from Proe2001 and Wildfire 2.0 menu....
1
1

Variable section & twist
Hi everybody, I'm interested in drawing a solid twisted and with variable section. I believe it should be possible in proe. Could anybody post a detailed way to do so? Thanks Gio
3
3