Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pro E Design Position: Oil and Gas Company
If you are interested in a senior pro e design position with a large oil and gas company in Houston, please e-mail your resume and the position you are seeking. I also have mid-level positions as...
1
1

table color
how to change table line color ?
2
2

Does anyone use Sigmaxim's Smart Library?
We're considering it, but don't know if there any problems with it, especially with ILINK.

tolerance display
how to display tolerance in folowing way: 20 -0.016/-0.034 (two minus)
1
1

Pro/E Designer Position - Houston, TX
Good afternoon all. I am a first time viewer and poster in this group; but I saw a couple of similar psotings for career opportunities here. Vector Resource Group has a direct hire, permanent, Pro/E...

Translation Pro/E <--> SolidWorks ?
Hi. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me... My company has been using Pro/E for about 7 years. (Currently on Wildfire 2). We are looking to team up with a vendor, but this particular vendor...
5
5

WF2 Settings
Hi All I am new to ProE and Wildfire unfortunately the rest of the office are experienced with 2000i only and cannot help. I want to be able open wildfire and to have my customised settings ( tree to...
2
2

Pro/E, Pro/M help
We offer competent and qualified Pro/Engineer and Pro/Mechanica help, at a rate of US$25.00 per hour. Significant volume discounts are possible. We have the hardware, software, the logistics...
1
1

MDX and Animation ?
I've got an issue with an MPEG Animation file of my Pro/E Assembly model that was assembled using Mechanism connections. The Mechanism itself works great. So does the Animation within Pro/E. Looks and...
2
2

MCAD Analyst Richardson TX
Fujitsu currently has and MCAD Analyst opportunity currently open. Anyone interested in applying, please send resume to The purpose of this MCAD Analyst position is to provide CAD application design,...

Fixing balloon index for flexible parts problem
I understand that BOM balloon for several of the same flexible components won't show up. But now when I create a non-associative balloon for them, I go to fix the index record for them and Pro/E says...

Layer and Note
I'd like to insert 3DNote and ThreadNote (automatic note in threading holes) in a specific default layer. Could anyone know how to get it ?? Thanx in advance Pier
1
1

show decals in drawing
I have placed an overlay on my part using the decal feature. I would now like to see that image on the drawing. Is there any way to do this? I basically want to be able to see this image in my...
2
2

dimetion to "A"
how to change dimention to "A" for exampl (or somthing else)
3
3

export to vda file.
Hi, I need to export a stl/proe file into .vda file format. At my university we have access to proe wildfire. However, when I choose `save as` in the `file` menu, I only get a 2 kb file which seems to...
8
8