Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SolidWorks or ProE?
Hello group, this topic may have been posted before but my firm is looking to either get SolidWorks or ProE to do our design work. Our main work is machine design which consist of 1000 parts or more....
5
5

Rolland Picza Pic-4 3D scanner for sale
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, if so please suggest a more appropriate place so that I can withdraw this post and put it somewhere else. In any case, I have a Rolland Picza Pic-4...

Make patch on 3d surface
How to create patch (surface) on other free form surface with hole?
2
2

surface will not go through all sections
Dear folks at comp cad I need some help if I may normally im a solidworks user but am working on pro e wildfire 2.0 for a company I have experience on wildfire but not surfacing as is the point to my...
1
1

Simplified Reps Filtered by Rule
I have a LARGE assembly (1000
6
6

Pro/desktop extrusion internal error problem
Hello I started teaching at a school running a suite of Pro/desktop 8 seats in the Technology department. Unfortunately, each time i try to extrude any sketch (from any seat) the error message "The...
1
1

How to translate IGS to Solid?
I don't know how to translate a part in IGS to solid n Pro/E WF II Preas help me. Thanks Jary
2
2

WF2 - BOM table -Position index
I have a table for BOM in a drawing file. The position index ( increases by 1 ( 1-2-3-...) I'd like to have an increasing by 10 ( 10-20-30,...). Do you how to do that ?? Thanks in advance Pier
3
3

Selection problems with Wildfire 2.0
The PC: Pro|ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0 / Build Code M070 Dell Precision 530 MT Windows2000 Professional (5.00.2195) SP 4 Dual 1.8ghz Intel P4s 1gb of RAM Nvidia Quadro4 700 XGL graphics card (64mb) PTC...
3
3

pro-stuff.net
Anyone know there where abouts of this site, ? Had lots of models for downloading, now its awol. Home - Pro-Stuff
1
1

OLE pdf files
I am trying to insert a pdf document into a drawing. The pdf has two sheets but when inserted it only shows the first sheet. Is there a way to show additional sheets? I am using Wildfire 2.0. Thanks...
4
4

MasterCAM X
all info: cd-rs/ftp MASTERCAM.X.V10.0-MAGNiTUDE: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- 1) run "setup.exe" to install 2) when asked for a dongle type, please select "Hasp" 3) after install, run "m-mc10.exe"...
2
2

i search a file for table gaz holes
hello, i explain that i want to do i search a table for hole g1/8",g1/4",g1/2"........ when i read the iso holes table for example i can't find a specifique value for the cosmetic depht and the tape...
1
1

Slow Pro/E in Intralink
Is there any info as to why Intralink 3.4 causes a significant slowdown in loading of Pro/E assemblies? We have run tests and documented an approximate 2.5x slower load, when running from a workspace...

Archives
Might seem like a simple questions - but how do I find old postings to this group? Cheers, Sean
1
1