Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Inheritance feature dimension in drawings
Hello, When inserting in a drawing a note looking like &d10:IID_219 to retrieve value of a dimension owned by a feature part of an inheritance feature, it does not give correct value (the note only...

How to do license tracking?
We have a group of various licenses for our Pro/E installation that are shared acroos several physical locations. Is there a way to monitor and possibly graph license usage over time by user? Perhaps...
3
3

table de trous pas du gaz
Bonjour, Je suis a la recherche d'une table de trous pour les trous traraudes pas du gaz Comment regler la profondeur par defaut du taraudage et du trou de percage ainsi que l'intitule du texte de la...
2
2

WF 2.0 object bitmap problem
In Pro/E Wildfire 2.0 when you insert an object, in my case a bitmap into the drawing, it resizes it automatically and seems to lose clarity. When you double click on it to edit, you can see the...

Copy Hatch Pattern WF2
Hello I have an assembly that has number of parts multiple times in it, is there anyway to copy the hatch angle/spacing etc from one part to another? Thanks Geoff
2
2

Advanced training options/recommendations
Hi list, I having a hard time finding supplemental training guides for a few subjects that I wanted to get better at, besides taking the classes. The company that I work for won't send me for...
1
1

software similar to mechsoft
Hello I'm looking for a software for engineering computations in Pro/E. I know Mechsoft, but it seems to be not developed anymore. Do you have any suggestions about any similar software? Thanks Tom
1
1

No more ProE support on SGI after Wildfire2
SGI is loosing another great application. Found this on PTCs site a modern PC workstation has its advantages, but still... /Bjorn http://www.ptc.com/WCMS/files/25453en_file1.pdf
1
1

ProE Tree Column refresh/regenerate
Hi everyone- What I have done is create relations and then display several of the parameters in tree columns. The problem is that when I change the values of the parameters, they do not automatically...
10
10

Help: Seeing Problems With Build M120 Of WildFire 2.0
Hi Gang First off is there a more reliable build than M120 for Wildfire 2? We just installed this build on recommendations from other users at the PTC conference (in June) However we're seeing the...
2
2

ProE on ATI Mobility X600
Hello, I wonder if anyone has experiences from running ProE on a laptop with ATI Mobility X600. I've read that there is OpenGL support, but it's not 'workstation' graphics if I understand correctly....
5
5

DXF export to AutoCAD loses dimension style, any way to avoid this?
The problem is that upon exploding a DXF file imported into AutoCAD as a block, the dimensions do not scale and the text formatting is lost. How can I end up with the AutoCAD drawing looking like it...
1
1

acad file import
rel. 2001 I'm trying to import some ACAD DWG files to Proe. I keep getting message 'invalid dwg file' Any ideas guys? David
1
1

Draggin n droppin.....
Anyone remember the option that allows a drag n dropped part onto a window with an assembly to open the part in a new window instead of being assembled? TIA
4
4

Pintle Hitch
Does anyone have a model of a medium duty pintle hook? Thanks