Best Rated threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Remove Windchill and ModelCheck Parameters from Part
Hi all- I have a part here (recieved from a customer checked out from Windchill) that needs to be checked into another customers Teamcenter PLM system. I do not have any type of access to this...
5
5

Question about metric units used (mmKs v.s. mmNs)
I was wondering if there was any reason to prefer one of these to systems of units over the other. I notice that the "mmNs" setting calculates mass properties in metric tonnes (which doesn't seem...
2
2

how can you avoid circular references when designing parametrically?
How can you avoid circular references when designing parametrically? Lets say you create which becomes your first component in Then you create and place it on in aligning planes to You create some...
10
10

all around symbol
is it possible to add the all around symbol on to an arrow or a radius dimenion arrow? Thanks meme
4
4

Splitting items in repeat region question
We have assemblies where the same part (M10 flat washer, for example) appears in more than one location. When making the assembly drawing by default they all lump together. I would like to split a...
7
7

delete solid body
How do I create a feature that deletes a solid (or surface) body from the model? I have a few solids that are hanging out in space, and it would be difficult just to extrude-cut them out of the model....
13
13

PLEASE HELP!! (Display the PRINCIPAL AXES of an object in PRO/E )
Hello! I am having this problem tricking Pro/E to give me a coordinate system that is set on the principal axes of an object. First off, is there a straight forward way for doing that? I couldn't find...
7
7

Unable to edit sketcher references - sweep
Hi group! I am trying to add a new reference in sketcher. Editing the trajectory of a sweep. Occasionally, the References dialog looks normal but isn't letting me change any references. I select one...
8
8

Can't save layer status in drawing
I have a couple of assembly drawings, made from the same template as the others, that refuse to save layer status. Each time I open them I need to hide the layers in each view containing the junk that...
6
6

Extrudable fonts
Is there somewhere to get fonts suitable for extruding, other than what Pro already gives us? Is there a way to make ttf's extrudable?
9
9

Workspace status reset
Does somebody know how can I to change workspace status on some files in Intralink 3.3? At this moment I have nothing in workspace status column ( I've only just takken some files from commonspace). I...
9
9

Surface to solid model
Is there a simple way to convert a surface model into a solid one? I asked a friend at work and he thought there was a trick involving shelling - any ideas or techniques would be appreciated.
9
9

Exporting Pro/E assy components with colors
There's a guy at work that says he can export his assembly model to an IGES file, then import this IGES file right back into an empty Pro/E Assembly model and the components will all be the same grey...
5
5

Automatic drawing creation
Does anyone knows of a way in ProE to automatically create the 2D drawings for all the parts/assemblies that are in a folder?
1
1

Pro/desktop extrusion internal error problem
Hello I started teaching at a school running a suite of Pro/desktop 8 seats in the Technology department. Unfortunately, each time i try to extrude any sketch (from any seat) the error message "The...
1
1

How to add driven dimension into the family table
I'm creating a family of sheet metal parts. Simple bending only. I'd like to add dimension of unbend (flat) part into the family table. I'm able to add needed dimension into the unbend (flat) part in...
9
9

What is relative accuracy and absolute accuracy?
Hi friends, In Pro/E, What is relative accuracy and absolute accuracy? What is difference between these two? How to set this accuracy? Bye Prasath
1
1

Deckel Maho DMU 200P
We have got a deckel maho dmu 200P with TNC 430, 80P with TNC 430 & 60P with iTNC 530 5 axis machines & I have some queries related to their setup especially for pivot distance. Hope that I'll get my...
2
2

pro-mechanica motion manual!!
Hello! I need some manual or example material for pro-mechanica motion. Is there anyone who help me with this? Even just example material will be helpful for me! Thanks a lot Mike(another Mike)
2
2

weight=mp_mass("")
Our start parts from 2001 would do the mass calculation, store it in Intralink and put it in the proper spot on the formats. These same files in Wildfire are failing to transfer the information to...
3
3