GeoTools 5.19 - Complete productivity for AutoCAD

G E O T O O L S 5.19 C O M M A N D S S N A P S H O T
GeoTools is an add-on program for AutoCAD 2005/2004/2002/2000i and
2000 and vertical compatibles.
GeoTools is a productivity tool and helps you finish all of your
AutoCAD tasks faster and efficiently.
Fully functional 30-day evaluation version at

GeoTools is fully dialog box driven, 100% icon menu, pull-down menu,
command line and script operable.
This new edition is 100% toolbar, pulldown menu, command-line and
script driven. With this new addition, it is now much faster than ever
to access your tools and this single feature alone can save you over a
hundred or more keystrokes during your work.
Multiple GeoTools interfaces:
- Toolbar pick
- Pull-down menu pick
- AutoCAD command-line
- Automated batch script
Look under the hood carefully. Some tools that you see here may seem
to be already present in your core AutoCAD or in other tools that you
may have used. Don't be misled. In many cases, GeoTools offers you
more possibilities, more options than is possible in ther tools. Check
it out for yourself.
Multiple purchase options: You now no longer need to purchase the
entire toolkit. Our unique 'MyGeoTools' feature allows you to order
only the required tools that you need. Check out this URL for more
info:

The GeoTools compendium is a quick snapshot of tools in the GeoTools
toolkit.
GeoTools Commands Snap-Shot:
Tool # 1 - [Polyline] - Join 3D polylines
Tool # 2 - [Polyline] - Automated join [2d polylines]
Tool # 3 - [Polyline] - Flexible ways to convert 2D-3D and 3D-2D
polylines
Tool # 4 - [Polyline] - Specify a new start point for closed polylines
Tool # 5 - [Polyline] - Single pick add-vertex, delete vertex
Tool # 6 - [Polyline] - Convert zero length to points
Tool # 7 - [Polyline] - Identify & Reverse direction
Tool # 8 - [Polyline] - Distance and angle based weeding
Tool # 9 - [Polyline] - Set zero elevations to nearest non-zero value
Tool # 10 - [Polyline] - Populate zero value elevations by linear
interpolation
Tool # 11 - [Polyline] - Label vertices, Label segments, angles. Fully
user customized
Tool # 12 - [Polyline] - Compute summed lengths
Tool # 13 - [Polyline] - Control polyline linetype
Tool # 14 - [Polyline] - Multiple Pedit
Tool # 15 - [Polyline] - Identify zero elevation vertex
Tool # 16 - [Polyline] - Explode wide polylines, retain width geometry
Tool # 17 - [Polyline] - Place Points/Blocks along vertices
Tool # 18 - [Polyline] - Powerful property based filtering
Tool # 19 - [Polyline] - Offset, Move, Extract, Mirror, Rotate,
Stretch part of polyline
Tool # 20 - [Polyline] - Find direction of vertices
Tool # 21 - [Polyline] - Convert arc segments to linear in many ways
Tool # 22 - [Polyline] - Convert from spline, Convert to spline
Tool # 23 - [Polyline] - Compute detailed statistics
Tool # 24 - [Polyline] - Easy 3d polyline
Tool # 25 - [Polyline] - Express Pedit
Tool # 26 - [Polyline] - Highlight elevation differences
Tool # 27 - [Polyline] - Add/Remove closing vertices
Tool # 28 - [Polyline] - Fillet between two polylines
Tool # 29 - [Polyline] - Fillet multiple polylines
Tool # 30 - [Polyline] - Offset and delete original
Tool # 31 - [Polyline] - Offset closed polylines INwards / OUTwards
Tool # 32 - [Polyline] - Break crossing objects at end of polyline
Tool # 33 - [Polyline] - Multiple Variable distance measure
Tool # 34 - [Polyline] - Multiple Variable polyline segment offset
Tool # 35 - [Polyline] - Convert lines, arcs, circles to polylines
Tool # 36 - [Polyline] - Offset 3d polylines
Tool # 37 - [Polyline] - Weed (remove) collinear vertices from
polyline
Tool # 38 - [Polyline] - Draw 2d/3d polylines with auto-edge panning
Tool # 39 - [Polyline] - Join nearest ends of lines and/or polylines
Tool # 40 - [Polyline] - Create polygonal centroid points / labels
Tool # 41 - [Polyline] - Create closed polylines from a mass of
networked polylines
Tool # 42 - [Conversion] - Scale Z values
Tool # 43 - [Conversion] - Change Properties ByLayer-to-ByEntity
Tool # 44 - [Conversion] - Convert Blocks/Shapes to Points
Tool # 45 - [Conversion] - Convert Points to Blocks/Shapes
Tool # 46 - [Conversion] - Assign inherited Properties
Tool # 47 - [Conversion] - Assign contour elevations
Tool # 48 - [Conversion] - Change to current layer
Tool # 49 - [Conversion] - 3DFaces to polylines
Tool # 50 - [Conversion] - 3DFaces to polyface mesh
Tool # 51 - [Conversion] - Polyface meshes to polylines
Tool # 52 - [Conversion] - Convert Object Table Data to Xdata
Tool # 53 - [Conversion] - Transfer Object Table Data to Block
Attributes
Tool # 54 - [Conversion] - Convert lines, arcs, circles to polylines

Tool # 55 - [Text] - Add Prefix/Suffix to Text
Tool # 56 - [Text] - List Drawing Fonts
Tool # 57 - [Text] - Enclose Text in Box
Tool # 58 - [Text] - Align Text
Tool # 59 - [Text] - Change to upper, lower, mixed case
Tool # 60 - [Text] - Globally modify TEXT/MTEXT properties
Tool # 61 - [Text] - Draw quick auto-incrementing text (running
numbers)
Tool # 62 - [Text] - Draw Multiple Text
Tool # 63 - [Text] - Trim characters
Tool # 64 - [Text] - Filter by property
Tool # 65 - [Text] - Round Off Numeric text
Tool # 66 - [Text] - Slide (move) text relative to its rotation angle
Tool # 67 - [Text] - Write Text to File
Tool # 68 - [Text] - Add/Remove underlining
Tool # 69 - [Text] - Consolidate into MText
Tool # 70 - [Text] - Search, Replace and Zoom to Text & Attributes
Tool # 71 - [Text] - Search Blocks for text strings
Tool # 72 - [Text] - Transfer text strings as object data
Tool # 73 - [Text] - Transfer text strings as block attributes

Tool # 74 - [Selection] - Polylines based on derived properties
Tool # 75 - [Selection] - 3DFaces based on derived properties
Tool # 76 - [Selection] - Powerful boundary based object selector
Tool # 77 - [Selection] - Powerful Object Selection Set
Tool # 78 - [Selection] - Find objects in selected Z range
Tool # 79 - [Selection] - Select Current Layer
Tool # 80 - [Selection] - Select Current Style

Tool # 81 - [Inquiry] - Display angle between two lines
Tool # 82 - [Inquiry] - Display info. about polyline bulge (arc
segments)
Tool # 83 - [Inquiry] - Compute Center of Gravity
Tool # 84 - [Inquiry] - Display Drawing Statistics
Tool # 85 - [Inquiry] - Compute running distance/perimeter
Tool # 86 - [Inquiry] - Compute summed areas of closed polylines
Tool # 87 - [Inquiry] - Object Selection Browser
Tool # 88 - [Inquiry] - Quick elevation Info
Tool # 89 - [Inquiry] - Display horizontal & Vertical distances
Tool # 90 - [Inquiry] - Find out direction of polyline vertices
Tool # 91 - [Inquiry] - Compute detailed polyline statistics
Tool # 92 - [Inquiry] - Identify objects with vertex elevation
differences

Tool # 93 - [Draw] - Helix
Tool # 94 - [Draw] - Parabola
Tool # 95 - [Draw] - Involute
Tool # 96 - [Draw] - Perpendicular lines
Tool # 97 - [Draw] - Box with diagonals
Tool # 98 - [Draw] - Running Numbers Text
Tool # 99 - [Draw] - Multiple Text Insertions
Tool # 100 - [Draw] - Projected (construction) lines
Tool # 101 - [Draw] - Easy 3dpoint
Tool # 102 - [Draw] - Easy 3dpolyline
Tool # 103 - [Draw] - Easy 3dface
Tool # 104 - [Draw] - Draw tangents to curves
Tool # 105 - [Draw] - Draw 2d/3d polylines with Auto Edge pan
Tool # 106 - [Draw] - Easy Extrude command
Tool # 107 - [Draw] - Create polygonal centroid points / labels

Tool # 108 - [Build] - Make right-of-way from center-lines
Tool # 109 - [Build] - Make road center-lines from rights-of-way
Tool # 110 - [Build] - Mulitple polyline offsets - relative /
absolute
Tool # 111 - [Build] - Offset and delete original
Tool # 112 - [Build] - Offset, Move, Extract, Mirror, Rotate, Stretch
part of polyline
Tool # 113 - [Build] - Move/Copy and then rotate
Tool # 114 - [Build] - Offset single segment from polyline
Tool # 115 - [Build] - Offset closed polylines INwards / OUTwards
Tool # 116 - [Build] - Multiple Variable distance Measure
Tool # 117 - [Build] - Multiple Variable distance polyline segment
offset
Tool # 118 - [Build] - Multiple drawing Inserts
Tool # 119 - [Build] - Create closed polylines from a mass of
networked polylines
Tool # 120 - [Cleanup] - Weed (remove) polyline vertices based on
distance and angle
Tool # 121 - [Cleanup] - Weed (remove) collinear vertices from
polylines
Tool # 122 - [Cleanup] - Remove overlapping line segments from a
selection of line objects
Tool # 123 - [Cleanup] - Delete Duplicate Objects
Tool # 124 - [Cleanup] - Delete Null TEXT
Tool # 125 - [Cleanup] - Purge All Unused Symbols
Tool # 126 - [Cleanup] - Linework and Node-work Snap (MAGNET)
Tool # 127 - [Cleanup] - Remove redundant closing vertex in polyline
Tool # 128 - [Cleanup] - Break crossing objects at end of polylines

Tool # 129 - [Blocks] - Place Points/Blocks along vertices
Tool # 130 - [Blocks] - Convert Blocks to Points
Tool # 131 - [Blocks] - Convert Points to Blocks
Tool # 132 - [Blocks] - Globally Modify Block Properties
Tool # 133 - [Blocks] - Extract Block attributes to file
Tool # 134 - [Blocks] - Transfer Attributes between blocks
Tool # 135 - [Blocks] - Explode only nested blocks
Tool # 136 - [Blocks] - Global Attribute Editor
Tool # 137 - [Blocks] - Multiple Redefine of Block definition
properties
Tool # 138 - [Blocks] - Replace Block
Tool # 139 - [Blocks] - Explode Block- Retain attributes as Text
Tool # 140 - [Blocks] - Express Block Insert
Tool # 141 - [Blocks] - Search and replace text/attributes
Tool # 142 - [Blocks] - Edit Block graphics and attributes globally
and independently
Tool # 143 - [Blocks] - Insert blocks with auto-incrementing attribute
counters
Tool # 144 - [Blocks] - Edit graphics and attributes globally and
independently
Tool # 145 - [Blocks] - Search Block definition for text string
Tool # 146 - [Blocks] - Define Object table from block attributes
Tool # 147 - [Blocks] - Change attributes to upper, lower or mixed
case

Tool # 148 - [AutoCAD Map] - Convert Object Data to Xdata
Tool # 149 - [AutoCAD Map] - Transfer Object Data between two objects
Tool # 150 - [AutoCAD Map] - Transfer Object Data to Block Attributes
Tool # 151 - [AutoCAD Map] - Transfer AutoCAD entity properties to
Object Data
Tool # 152 - [AutoCAD Map] - Transfer Block Attributes to Object Data
Tool # 153 - [AutoCAD Map] - Transfer Database linked data to Object
Data
Tool # 154 - [AutoCAD Map] - Create Text Labels from Object Data
Tool # 155 - [AutoCAD Map] - Merge two object data tables
Tool # 156 - [AutoCAD Map] - Remove duplicate object table records
Tool # 157 - [AutoCAD Map] - Export Object Data to ASCII files
Tool # 158 - [AutoCAD Map] - Transfer Text Strings to Object Data
Tool # 159 - [AutoCAD Map] - List Object Data
Tool # 160 - [AutoCAD Map] - Search and replace Object table data
Tool # 161 - [AutoCAD Map] - Select topology objects graphically
Tool # 162 - [AutoCAD Map] - Copy Object Table definition
Tool # 163 - [AutoCAD Map] - Define Object Table from block attributes
Tool # 164 - [AutoCAD Map] - Define Object Table from linked database
table
Tool # 165 - [AutoCAD Map] - Global Object Data Editor
Tool # 166 - [AutoCAD Map] - Format text labels queried with 'Alter
properties'
Tool # 167 - [AutoCAD Map] - Auto-Incrementing object data assignment
to objects

Tool # 168 - [Civil Tools] - Annotate surveyed traverse [planimetric]
with chainages
Tool # 169 - [Civil Tools] - Draw cross-sectional profile along a 3d
polyline
Tool # 170 - [Civil Tools] - Draw graded polylines

Tool # 171 - [Miscellaneous] - Control 3dface Face Normals
Tool # 172 - [Miscellaneous] - Draw slope lines between two edges
Tool # 173 - [Miscellaneous] - Object Chopper
Tool # 174 - [Miscellaneous] - Automatic Dimensioning
Tool # 175 - [Miscellaneous] - Export every layer to its own DWG
Tool # 176 - [Miscellaneous] - Match Object Properties
Tool # 177 - [Miscellaneous] - Roughen lines
Tool # 178 - [Miscellaneous] - Compute Surface Area of 3DFACEs
Tool # 179 - [Miscellaneous] - Align Objects
Tool # 180 - [Miscellaneous] - Control 3dface Face Normals
Tool # 181 - [Miscellaneous] - Extract from XREF
Tool # 182 - [Miscellaneous] - Multiple DWG XREF
Tool # 183 - [Miscellaneous] - Multiple DWG Insert
Tool # 184 - [Miscellaneous] - Split drawing using WBLOCK
Tool # 185 - [Miscellaneous] - Sort ASCII files
Tool # 186 - [Miscellaneous] - Draw vegetation cover symbols
Tool # 187 - [Miscellaneous] - Draw Embankment hatch slopes pattern
Tool # 188 - [Miscellaneous] - Fix objects with non-parallel UCS
Tool # 189 - [Miscellaneous] - Import ARC ASCII DEM files
Tool # 190 - [Miscellaneous] - Export ARC ASCII DEM files
Tool # 191 - [Miscellaneous] - Layer Names Editor
Tool # 192 - [Annotation] - Label picked points with XYZ values
Tool # 193 - [Annotation] - Label Polyline Vertices
Tool # 194 - [Annotation] - Label polylines with object / database
linked database
Tool # 195 - [Annotation] - Label Polyline Segments
Tool # 196 - [Annotation] - Label Contour polylines
Tool # 197 - [Annotation] - Label Polyline Angles
Tool # 198 - [Annotation] - Create polygonal centroid points /
labels

Tool # 199 - [Animation] - Set Animation parameters
Tool # 200 - [Animation] - Run Animation
GeoTools is only US$ 129.00 per license. Attractive multiple license
discounts available.
Fully functional 30-day evaluation version available for download from

Did you sign-up for the GeoTools newsletter? Be informed and be part
of the development.
Log on now to

Are you a programmer? Have you visited our TechCenter where you can
download for FREE hundreds of AutoLisp code and build your own
powerful applications and programs.
Log on now to

- Rakesh Rao [rakesh.rao(at)4d-technologies.com]
- Four Dimension Technologies

- Coordinate Systems
Reply to
Rakesh Rao
COOL...
Another product to buy for AutoCrap.
Maybe this would be put to better use being posted in a forum that gives a poop about AutoCrap? Or did you try it there and didn't get any takers?
Mr. Pickles
Reply to
Mr. Pickles
Dear Mr. Pickles,
Thank you for responding.
A lot of people (600-odd to be precise) have bought my crap and the (Auto)crap on which it runs. Nobody is forced to by my crap. People do it on their own and I cannot stop them.
Regards Rakesh
For more crap, see

Rakesh Rao
: "Rakesh Rao" wrote : Dear Mr. Pickles, : : Thank you for responding. : : A lot of people (600-odd to be precise) have bought my crap
Over a million AutoCAD licenses in the world and you've sold your product to a mere 600 of them or one half of one tenth of one percent of users!! My, my, I am sorry to hear of your abject and dismal failure to sell an undoubtedly fine product. Could it be misdirected marketing, such as wasting time and effort floggin' the goods in a demographic which has absolutely no interest in it? A demographic such as this one? Are you acquainted with an ADESK competitor called PTC and it mechanical engineering software called Pro/ENGINEER? It's been around for a mere 20 years, so possibly it's escaped your notice. Well, guy, that's where you've blithely and blindly landed, hawking your AutoCAD wares. If we seem a little miffed, it may be because you seem oblivious to who we are and what this group is about. Generally, people who go to newsgroups, soliciting help and interest seem to know more about the group they are visiting. You seem not to care. Apparently, if we are branched off a tree that has CAD in the name, we are all fair game. Perhaps we need another branch to relate to, like comp.solidmodelling.yourfavoritesoftware. CAD doesn't seem to quite cut it in the case of half the participants in this branch (Pro/e, Solidworks, I-deas). And we seem to be attracting flies, a sure sign of rot.
David Janes
:
: > COOL... : > : > Another product to buy for AutoCrap. : > : > Maybe this would be put to better use being posted in a forum that gives a : > poop about AutoCrap? Or did you try it there and didn't get any takers? : > : > : > Mr. Pickles
Reply to
David Janes
David,
Sure, I agree that some of you may be offended by this post and I apologize for that but then you do not see this post everyday and never more often than once every 3-4 weeks.
We are only trying to tell any of the newsgroup AutoCAD users the existence of a small little low-cost product called GeoTools.
- Rakesh [
]
Reply to
Rakesh Rao
: David, : : Sure, I agree that some of you may be offended by this post and I : apologize for that but then you do not see this post everyday and : never more often than once every 3-4 weeks. : Sure, and you spam everyone equally so no one should be offended.
Reply to
David Janes
Rakesh, certainly I (and I think most of us here) don't begrudge you the odd post every once in a while to try to put bread on your table. I'm sure many would appreciate it, however, if whenever you post to a non-AutoCAD forum that you preface your post with OT:. That's just common Netiquette. It's not a big deal, but you ARE, after all, most definitely Off-Topic in this newsgroup, and in most other newsgroups. If you acknowledge your post as "OT" up front people at least will see that you are trying to tread lightly, and typically they won't take offense. Once in a while someone will take offense to any post that is attempting to sell something not specifically applicable to the specific newsgroup, and sometimes even if it IS applicable to the newsgroup. But you're much less likely to get flamed if you show courtesy.
Mark 'Sporky' Stapleton Watermark Design, LLC

Rakesh Rao wrote:
Reply to
Sporkman
: "Sporkman" wrote : Rakesh, certainly I (and I think most of us here) don't begrudge you the : odd post every once in a while to try to put bread on your table. I'm : sure many would appreciate it, however, if whenever you post to a : non-AutoCAD forum that you preface your post with OT:. That's just : common Netiquette. It's not a big deal, but you ARE, after all, most : definitely Off-Topic in this newsgroup, and in most other newsgroups. : If you acknowledge your post as "OT" up front people at least will see : that you are trying to tread lightly, and typically they won't take : offense. Once in a while someone will take offense to any post that is : attempting to sell something not specifically applicable to the specific : newsgroup, and sometimes even if it IS applicable to the newsgroup. But : you're much less likely to get flamed if you show courtesy. : Good hearted suggestion, Sporky, but I'm not sure RR and Geo-Tools qualify for the OT category. Generally, around here, OT means the perennial hardware questions, like nVidia v ATI, Windows v UNIX, and, to some extent, data management. Not sure if RR and Geo-tools fit; maybe a designation like OW (for Off World) is more appropriate. Or, perhaps, WT, for those who actually dig that they are 'barking up the Wrong Tree' but who are stubbornly determined to hit it, head on, anyway.
'Goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, whereever you are' Jimmy Durante
Reply to
David Janes
What's RR? Oh, oh, never mind. I thought you were talking about Relaxation and Recreation . . . which while it may be off-topic is usually very much appreciated in almost any group.
Reply to
Sporkman
s'not off topic, it's just spam. I feel hungry now.
Reply to
dakeb
That sounds like a more practical solution. I will keep it in mind and probably employ it in the future and yes, it will be definitely in a toned-down fashion.
- Rakesh Rao [www-4d-technologies.com/geotools]
Reply to
Rakesh Rao
Dont be offended Rakesh, i have seen this kind of behavior before in this newsgroup, even if the products are related to ProEngineer. Its seems to me that a fiew people here think they own this newsgroup, and do the best they can to keep it this way.
Hugo
Reply to
huggre
Hugo,
We don't want spam, especially non-proe spam. We don't want to be inundated with messages for viagra et al. If that happens, the only people attending this group will be the spammers.
Dave
Reply to
dakeb