Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ribbon cable routing
Guys, I don't have pro-cabing and am trying to create a ribbon cable, which is routed through an assembly. Parts of this assembly routing require the cable to fold back on itself to turn around 90...
1
1

FS: Pro Engineer 2002 wildfire r2
Hello there. We can offer new software for engineer and designers. We have very big price with any programms for engineering If you order a few programms you will get good discounts Payment by Money...

Wildfire tutorials
Wildfire tutorials PRO-E 2001+WILDFIRE and EXPERT MOLDBASE EXTENSION V4.0 new ! 03/01/29 EXPERT MOLDBASE EXTENSION V4.0 FOR PRO-E 2001+WILDFIRE (c) PTC 11 327 Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire Datecode 2002490...

Multiple monitors with Wildfire?
Any major advantages using multiple monitors with Wildfire? I am looking at buying a Matrox 512MB for my system. Any other suggestions? TIA, Dale
7
7

-. OFFER : CAD.CAM.CAE PROGRAMS .-
OFFER : PROGRAMS __________________ :Email_for_any_further_information

Tweak-Replace in Wildfire
I can't find this help.
6
6

looking for SnapDraft
I am very interested in finding a copy of SnapDraft (from the mid-90s) if anyone has a copy that I could purchase, or knows where to find a copy, please post or contact me directly. Thanks Lara

it is a necessary programm for engineer !!!
Hello there. We can offer new software for engineer and designers. We have very big price with any programms for engineering If you order a few programms you will get good discounts Payment by Money...

Re: plote_date in Wildfire
Ok, upon closer inspection the Spekan Plotdate appears to have 2 problems with Wildfire: This utility defines 3 mapkeys in hpd1, hpdu, and hpdn. hpd1 is just a system call to that creates a time stamp...

Wildfire model bugs
I thought I would start looking at Wildfire with the goal up upgrading. With the first part I tried, a very simple model consisting of 2 extrusions, I ran into a problem with the second extrusion not...
11
11

Re: Wildfire: The good and the bad (Long post warning)
news:... I agree I am not a long time user of ProE but I am a long time customer of PTC with the use of Cadds5 and Medusa. I find that this is the norm for PTC. They push it out and let the everyday...
1
1

Archiving issues with Pro/Intralink
Does anyone else have issue with the lack of archiving capability within Pro/Intralink? As a technical consultancy we have many folders, each allocated to client projects. Project life varies, and at...

simplified rep
I created a simplifed rep of a part. Now when I open the part, I canot see the simplified rep listed in the box. So I have to open the master rep. Then it allows me to select the simplifed rep by...
2
2

Recycle mark
I need to put a recycle mark on a part. Does anybody know where I can find one to import? Thank you Andrea
2
2

Re: Graphic Cards
I would start at this PTC web page listing certified graphics cards. Can't hurt to know what they've tested and approved. The second link is to a page listing decertified cards. the card you...
1
1