Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Has ProE Wildfire plotter drivers been changed?
Hi, I came across a problem when plotting. We have changed to Wildfire some time ago and I just copied the .pcf files and plotting mapkeys from our 2001 setup. It worked without any problem until...

10th FEM Workshop 2003 at the University of Ulm, 17th/18th July 2003
Online registration form now on our website: 10th FEM Workshop 2003 at the University of Ulm on July 17th and 18th 2003 in Ulm. Since the extension of the FEM Workshop 2002 to an international...

wildfire: "select by menu" - " last feat" or "feat number" etc...???
Is there any way to do a "select by menu" - "last feature"? [I used to have a mapkey which was handy to suppress my way back through my model "last feature" by "last feature".] The option of right...
2
2

Wildfire and old poops
Hello fellow Pro users, I have a question. I have just played with the new Wildfire in the last few days. I have been using Pro since about rev 7. I was never a big fan of the intent manager, and I'm...
1
1

Pro/DESKTOP newbie question: radial constraint possible?
Hello Pro/D experts, I'm starting to learn Pro/D (Express). In Design mode, I'm stuck with this problem: - I draw a circle with say 40 mm diameter - I draw a smaller circle concentric inside the first...
1
1

FS: NEW CAD/CAM/CAE soft.
Sale newest soft: pro/e wildfire 2003 inventor 7 revit 5.1 adt 2004 mechanical desktop 2004 acad 2004 SW2003 SW2004 (beta) archicad 8 unigraphics nx2.0 ansys 7 i-deas 10 ... Price, payment, shipment:

Laptops for Pro-Engineer
Does anyone have experience of using; - HP N800 - Dell M50 - Dell M60 laptops with both Pro/Engineer and Pro/Intralink?
2
2

Selecting surfaces
I'm having a bit of trouble with two things: 1. Having created a cylinder with a hole through it, I want to select the flat face at each end. For cylinders in which this face is wide (a large...
1
1

Pro/E CAD Designer/Modeler/Drafter Seeking work in the Southern California Region
*20+ years Engineering/Technical field. *Consumer Electronics *Children's Toys *Decorative Plumbing *After-Market Motorcycle Parts *Printers *10+ Years of Pro/E experience. (Version 9 Thru 2001)...

Truncating Family table instance names
Hi Our company has a drawing number format as follows 123456-instance. If there are 3 instances on drawing 123456 they are called 123456-001, 123456-002, 123456,003 etc. The problem arises when I...

MAC Address Problem & Analysis Shutdown
I am running ProE 2000i2 and Win2000 Server, The problem I am having is that when ProE starts the opening screen gives me the wrong MAC Address, it changes each time I reboot. The main server has our...
1
1

Re: Proe Purge
"Dav" ???????/???????? ? ???????? ?????????: news: Products Page
1
1

Wildfire - Point handler?
Can anyone tell me if Wildfire has a built in point handler for handling point clouds. If the answer is yes, does anyone have any experience of using it. Any information on this subject would be...
1
1

drawing in wildfire
When creating drawings from parts, dimensions display with upper and lower limits. Does anyone now how to make the default setting 'nominal'. Thanks Andrea
3
3

-> CAD/CAM/CAE Software Which You Need <-
CAD/CAM/CAE SOFTWARE FOR SALE Delivery by AirMail. Payment by Western Union. Information / Price / Order: 3D STUDIO MAX 5.1 ANSYS 7 ARCHICAD 8 AUTOCAD 2004 AUTODESK ARCHITECTURAL DESKTOP 2004 AUTODESK...
1
1