Latest threads in PRO/Engineer (Creo) discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

which codec needed for viewing mpg-files made by proe mechanism/animation???
Hi NG. I have the "Perugios Minimalistic Player Pack" codec and can´t see mpg (animation) files made by proe. I can´t see anywere which codec is needed and I hope someone knows what codec to look...

Re: Since when UNIX is the "real" system that runs the "real" machines?
This post of yours, Sanjay, is as clear an example of 'It takes one to know one' (troll, that is...) as it gets. Coming from a person whos idea of a technical discussion is a barrage of unprovoked...
5
5

newbie question: updating when dragging using mechanism...
Hi NG. When I´ve made a mechanism and try to drag in a part, some white circles appear and I have to regenerate the picture if I want the motion to change... Somewhere I saw something with "dynamic"...
3
3

Importing an IGES file (multiple surface instead of a single feature)
Hi all, When I import a IGES file into Pro/E 2001, I end up with a single imported feature. Is there a way to import an IGES file in a way that each surface patch of the IGES file would be represented...

Re: CAD engineering software recommendations...
Solidworks has a free personal training version. It is basically equivalent to their commercial offering, but with limitations on filesharing, etc. 95% of the functionality of Pro/E with 25% of the...
2
2

Re: Pro/MFG for NC programming
I use pro-mfg to program 5 axis machine tools to machine steam turbine blades

Eye distance in division mockup
Sorry, I know this is not the right newsgroup, but I didn't find one for what I'm looking for. I'm using mockup2000i2 and trying to find where can I define the distance between the viewer and the...

spiral sweep
Hi group, does anyone know, how to model a spiral groove on a cone? Well, that alone is easy enough, but I want that groove to end in the middle and leave a shape as you would see, if you have a...
3
3

Re: Importing a 3D model of a Printed Circuit Board
This can be done using the ECAD import option along with *.emn (if I remember correctly) exported files from an IDF compliant PCB layout package. I have done this in the past and it worked great but...

IGES to part file
I'm trying to convert an IGES file into a part file, so that I can make changes to that part. It was drawn by someone else but this person no longer has the part file, so only the IGES is available....
4
4

Re: Problem with exporting tools from ProE to Vericut
Check if tools share the same id. They should have different ones to be imported into vericut correctly. Hope this helps Marco "cadmaniac" ha scritto nel messaggio news:bdure0$697$
5
5

Pro/E 2001 with Win XP professional
I get a problem everytime I use Pro/E 2001 on my computer (win xp pro)... I start the program, it runs for a time, and then it freezes. I can continue to click, the program will do the actions (like...
3
3

Re: What ProEngineer for old Indigo R3000?
Dear Bjorn, What version of IRIX are you running? Regards, Rod
3
3

Re: Datum Planes in 2001
In addition to the previous post: The best way to deal with datum planes in an assembly is to have a default datum plane layer in your part and assembly template files. This will put all datum planes...
2
2

Re: cosmetic hatch spacing
put it on a layer, and have it off by default. turn it on in the view that you want to see it in cheers Craig
1
1